Sixty One. Adore You

Chapter Song Adore You by Harry Styles

Harry

February 13th

Ava and I have been everywhere promoting this film. We did a red carpet in London two days ago and tonight we are doing a red carpet and screening with Nicholas here in New York City.

Not only is our film released officially after midnight tonight, we have the number one record in the United States right now according to the Billboard charts.

We've been so busy since the week after New Years. We did loads of appearances in the UK because our single went number one there early. We performed it live for the first time on the Graham Norton show. Ava has handled everything like a pro and charmed her way across all of London.

After we walk the red carpet with Nicholas tonight we are off for an appearance on The Tonight Show and then on a plane to LA immediately after.

Ava decides on a gorgeous bright pink gown and of course I want to match her. Harry Lambert pulls some strings and tracks down a suit I wore several years back and gets it to me. I forgot how much I like this one.

As we arrive at the theater for the premiere I am overwhelmed at how many fans are here

As we arrive at the theater for the premiere I am overwhelmed at how many fans are here. It makes me think of that night in NYC when she wore the red dress and we walked the red carpet for our one and only time. This time is about to be vastly different I hope.

"Wanna go talk to some of the fans?" I ask her before we slide out of the suv.

"Here goes nothing I guess." She flashes me a smile.

I hop out first and the screams are deafening. I reach for her hand and help her out and I keep holding her hand as we walk over towards the barricade where the fans are.

People are shouting my name, her name, wanting autographs and selfies and she looks so surprised. I can hear some of the fans tell her they love the song and can't wait to see the movie. She's beaming right now. Some ask for pictures of both of us with them and Ava and I joke around and have the best time interacting with the fans.