Five. Choke her with a sea view

**
Chapter Songs- keep driving- Harry Styles (can be played from above)
Oh Anna - Harry Styles (appears later in chapter to be played)

Avery Michaels-

January 23

It's been a little over three weeks since any correspondence with Harry Styles. I hate to admit it, but I miss our text exchange. I also hate to admit that I might have went down the google rabbit hole with him. I've learned a lot.

He's insanely talented, I'll hand him that. He's reached such pinnacles already that I'm not sure how much more he can climb. An Oscar, more Grammys I suppose, but this film won't earn him that. This isn't that kind of film. I'm actually surprised he's signed up to do this film, it's not his style. He doesn't seem like a romance film kind of guy.

Life for me went back to my version of normal after the holidays. I'm back in my bookstore working my normal 10-5 shift. I need to get busy finding someone who I can trust to run things while I'm gone. I've considered my friend Emma, but I haven't asked her yet.

In the middle of my day I get a call and it's Nicholas' assistant who's informing me that I'll need to fly to LA this weekend for wardrobe measurements and such so that the designers can start on Morgan Lee's outfits for the movie.

Nicholas has had Harry and I on an email chain to keep us in the know about who's being cast in the other roles. I recognize a couple of the names but I've not met anyone yet. I've never been to LA, I've always been intrigued by it but it's just not a place I've had a need to go to. That's about to change. I'm nervous. This is getting more and more real each day.

I phone Ace to see if he wants to tag along to LA this weekend and he can't- he's going to be in Nashville doing a session. Suddenly I'm extremely nervous. I can't let panic ruin this for me. There's only one person I know who's in this with me and he's not even my friend and we haven't spoken in weeks.

Fuck it. I'm diving in.

Me-Talk me down Styles
Styles-????
Me- I'm freaking out about coming to LA alone this weekend.
Styles- boyfriend can't come?
Me-I knew this was a mistake. Never mind.
Styles- ok ok ok- I'm sorry. What's freaking you out?
Me- I've never been to LA, and I'm coming alone. This just all got very real, very fast.
Styles- you'll be fine x
Me- good talk. Thanks for the support Styles.
Styles- don't be that way. I thought we were having a moment x
Me- we haven't even spoken in 3 weeks
Styles- you haven't messaged me x
Me- and you haven't messaged me
Styles- so this is where we're at? Seems we're both pretty stubborn don't you think?
Me- I wasn't trying to be. I figured you'd message if you wanted to.
Styles- I thought the same. I wanted to btw x
Me- what stopped you?
Styles- I've been insanely busy preparing for the Grammys x
Me- how's that going? How many categories are you nominated for?
Styles- look at you being nice x
Me- forget it
Styles- it's going well and five. I'm nominated for five categories x
Me- the album is incredible Styles.
Styles- you've been listening?
Me- maybe a little
Styles- interesting x
Me- you're catching me in a moment of weakness. This changes nothing between us haha
Styles- I wouldn't dare assume any differently Ava x
Me- I guess I'll see you on Saturday then
Styles- you'll see me on Friday x
Me- Friday? According to my schedule you'll be there on Saturday for wardrobe too.
Styles- correct. You'll see me Friday when I pick you up from the airport x
Me- my schedule says a driver is picking me up and I'll have access to car service when I need it.
Styles- correct. Your driver will pick you up Friday and he will take you wherever you need to go x
Me- I'm so confused.
Styles- I'll see you Friday. Text me when you take off x
Me- ok