Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Hanging on the hook.

    "...Okay...Okay." Pei Sheng scanned the messy room slightly, he didn't know where to put his eyes, and he felt physically uncomfortable wherever he put his eyes. Smiling is uglier than crying, so I had to give Dai Long who was playing a game a pitiful look, hoping that he could help, "Senior Dai Long, that..."

    "Oh, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much!" Dai Long Taki saw the breakfast in his hand early, and immediately went up to take the food in his hand happily. Thinking that the school grass had been tidied up, he patted him on the shoulder sincerely and thoughtfully: "It's okay, just tidy up, I don't mind at all. !"

    Pei Sheng clenched his five fingers tightly, gritted his teeth and said with a smile: "Thank you so much." Are

    all Alphas so sloppy and disgusting?

    "No thanks, no thanks." Dai Long waved his hand, carried the bag back to the desk, began to take out the breakfast one by one, rubbed his hands and said heartily: "It's just a small thing." The

    school grass is so polite!

    Pei Sheng was stuck in a small corner like a prison, lingering, looking here and there, still unable to make up his mind.

    Hanging underwear on the left, rotting garbage in the middle, and AO magazines on the right, there is a stinky smell everywhere.

    It's hard to imagine that he will have to clean up Shi Jing frequently in the future... This is too...

    "Isn't it necessary to clean?" Shi Jing guessed that Omega flinched without hearing him, and fell right into her arms, the corners of his lips slightly curled up, and his fingers fiercely Tapping on the game controller, watching the characters on the screen who constantly critically hit the BOSS continue to release their skills, "If it doesn't work, forget it."

    This urging seemed to push Pei Sheng to a corner, and it inspired him to secretly clenched his fists, revealing With a flowery smile: "Why, I'm just thinking about where to start."

    Shi Jing raised an eyebrow, said "oh" and didn't speak again, completely focusing on killing the game boss, and didn't pay attention to the person in the corner. Omega.

    If you can't stay, you will leave sooner or later.

    Pei Sheng bit his lip, held his breath and decided to open the way from the middle, took the broom and began to sweep up the garbage on the ground, holding back the disgusting garbage into the trash can, and remained calm and proficient amidst Dai Long's praise, Go outside with the trash.

    When he left the dormitory, he carried the garbage bag with a strange smell far away, squeezed his nose and ran to throw it into the big trash can. The moment his nose relaxed, every cell seemed to smell a strange smell, and his stomach was overwhelmed , He leaned on the wall and retched, "vomited" and retched. After vomiting, his face turned pale, he closed his eyes, gritted his back molars, "Time, scene!"

    No one dared to let him do this!

    Shi Jing in the dormitory finished killing the boss and heaved a sigh of relief. When he turned his chair and saw the cleaned room, he raised his eyebrows and said, "I didn't leave."

    At this time, Pei Sheng pushed the door and came in from the outside, and smiled at her. He stacked up the scattered magazines one by one, but he never dared to look at the cover. After stacking them, he stuffed them into the corner of the desk, and picked up the clothes in the room one by one, as if walking easily I took a washbasin on the balcony, and piled the clothes in it, so high that they overlapped into a hill.