Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Transitional chapters. ·

    "Vital signs are normal, 4S-level female Alpha, bordering on 5S-level Alpha, and the strength of all parts tends to be perfect."

    "Preliminary estimated age is 485 years old, physical signs are 22 years old, intelligence detection is limited, it may as well conduct a more in-depth interview."

    "Memory The interval is locked, the restart switch is locked, and the chip can be accessed."

    "Currently, it can remain undefeated against 98 special soldiers, and the best level of combat power is unknown."

    "..."

    In the seventh laboratory, intermediate transparent research The cabin is spacious, and countless electronic transistors are connected to the No. 857 humanoid weapon sitting motionless in the middle. You can clearly see her every change from the outside. Perhaps it is due to the order of the time scene scheduling, and the No. 857 humanoid weapon does not have any changes. , and at this moment there are imperial dignitaries standing outside the research cabin, including His Majesty the Emperor Liang Song, the eldest prince Liang Chi, the commanders of the two major headquarters Shen Zhen and Lu Shang, the Imperial Marshal Cheng You, the Dean of the Medical Department of the Imperial School Lin Shou, The Dean of the Mecha Department, Yuan Pei, and the Dean of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Chen You... Everyone is curious about the humanoid weapons excavated centuries ago, and more importantly, how to deal with the No. 857 humanoid weapon.

    The combat power of No. 857 far exceeds the highest level of individual combat in the empire, and the special soldiers trained by the empire are one in ten thousand in terms of technology and physical skills, but they are not worth mentioning in front of 857.     Shen Shu checked the data item by item, and after explaining the research results of Humanoid Weapon No. 857, he frowned and said, "After genetic matching, Humanoid weapon No. 857 is 100% similar to Yu Fan, a 5S-level mech maker, and 100% similar to Deep Blue, a 4S-level mech master. Therefore, the laboratory initially defined No. 857, and No. 857 is not A bionic person, not a robot, is a real person just like us, but the gene has changed and a chip is built into it."     "No. 857 is the daughter of Yu Fan and Deep Blue."

    The last genetic test was completed recently, because the genetic collection work over the centuries went very smoothly, and the matching results shocked the laboratory's research institutes.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone was in an uproar.     "Yu Fan, Yu Fan, the 5S mech

    maker? Is that Yu Fan who first created a bionic human and followed Gu Xi to make humanoid weapons?"

What's going on?"

    "I didn't expect that Yu Fan would modify her daughter's genes to become such a powerful human being."

    "A crazy mech maker like Yu Fan can do anything..."

    "Deep Blue as a It’s unbelievable that a high-ranking mecha master didn’t stop Yu Fan’s actions.”

    “…”

    You know, the war on the suspension bridge was indirectly caused by Yu Fan’s bionics and humanoid weapons, and he could be regarded as the center of the vortex. The war tore apart the stars. If the founding emperor hadn't been brave and good at fighting, leading the army to completely suppress the rebellion, I don't know how long the Suspension Bridge War would have lasted.

    Now, 857 is more like a survivor of the war.

    Then, how to deal with No. 857 has become a problem.