Chapter 15

Chapter 15 He's Mine. ·

    What are Omegas afraid of? Especially what is this rich and noble son most afraid of?

    Snakes, rats and ants!

    Taking advantage of Pei Sheng's cooking in the kitchen, Shi Jing manipulated the wheelchair and went downstairs to the nearby vegetable market to buy edible rats. He happened to catch a glimpse of a snake entangled in a cage next to it, and it "hissed" and spit snake letters.

    "Miss, this snake has all its teeth pulled out. It is raised in a snake factory. The meat quality is quite good. The stewed snake meat soup is quite good." You've taken care of it!"

    Shi Jing raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his lips curled slightly, "Two of them."

    Shen Siling was so frightened that his eyes were swollen from crying when he first glanced at Cobra Shadow, the little rabbit in the apartment was not scared away. Strange.

    The shopkeeper put two toothless snakes into the cage, and added the ingredients, and said with a smile, "It's delicious, I'll come back next time."

    Shi Jing went home with the cage wrapped in a black cloth bag, and saw the kitchen door closed, and the shadow inside Shaking, tinkling ironware, and not knowing what Pei Sheng was frying in it, she frowned and drove the wheelchair to the kitchen door, thinking that it would be enough to scare an Omega, so she reached out and grabbed a snake and put it on the ground Throw it away, and go in to save people when Omega is frightened.

    "Shhhhh..." She stared at the snake with big eyes and small eyes, and signaled him to do something inside quickly, otherwise it will be stewed!

    The little snake was still on the right track, and crawled under the door on its stomach, and it didn't take long for its tail to disappear.

    "One, two, three, four, five, six..." Shi Jing counted the seconds with his fingers, and he didn't hear the scream of Omega when he counted to eighteen. Go into the sewer and run away, waiting quite impatiently, listening to the jingling sound of cooking inside, the temples throbbing, hesitantly said: "Really... ran away?"

    Or, Omega was so focused on cooking that he didn't see the snake at all ?

    She took a deep breath, grabbed the other snake out of the cage and threw it on the ground, and pushed it in with gestures, her eyes full of coercion.

    Brother Snake saw her fierce eyes, stretched his body and drilled into the door, and he went in completely within a few seconds.

    "One, two, three, four, five, six..." She pressed her fingers for a few seconds with an expressionless expression on her face, but there was not even a bubble inside, and the cooking sound of jingling bells and clangs started after a while, making her He had deep doubts about the two snake brothers, and couldn't help but want to remind Omega. He cleared his throat and rushed to remind him. He cried out, as if terrified.

    She was startled, and suddenly got up and pushed the door and rushed in, and saw the fish on the ground that had not scraped off the scales, slapping the bottom of the pot desperately. A half-meter-high flame was burning, and I didn't know what was burning inside. There was a burning smell everywhere, and the surrounding area was even more messy, as if I had experienced a fierce battle! There was a strange smell in the air, so frightened that Shi Jing hurriedly threw the lid to cover the pot, turned off the main gas switch, and opened the surrounding windows to ventilate.

    "Crack."

    The fish on the ground turned over again.

    When Shi Jing turned his head, his eyes met Pei Sheng who was hiding in the material cabinet opposite, his temples throbbed, it was hard to believe that Omega, who brought her love meals at school every day, could not cook, and even put her in the kitchen It exploded!