Chapter 30

Chapter 30 cheated her miserably. ·

    As the military vehicles drove through the long asphalt road, the camphor trees neatly rushed into the sky by the side of the road, and the light and shadow fell mottled through the dense leaves.

    The Shen family's mansion does not occupy a large area. It is a small two-storey villa with three flower beds planted with delicate roses. The door makes the originally dreary and dull villa more alive.

    As the Shen family's mansion slowly came into view, Shi Jing gradually felt a wanderer returning home.

    The iron door was blown up by her with firecrackers, and it "cracked" for a long time. At that time, Shen Yu caught her up and set her on fire; the gecko caught on the wall with Shen Siling was put in a small box by her and placed beside the bed. Knowing that the gecko jumped out and entered the room, it took her a lot of effort to drive the little guy away; when she climbed the tree to dig out the bird's nest, she even argued with Shen Shubai over whether to make fried eggs or artificial hatching... The

    car stopped , Shi Jing stepped on the long-lost ground and got off the car.

    She looked at the familiar villa, and walked towards the gate with apprehension and doubt, and Nanjiu followed by her side as always.

    When she entered the door, she could see the spacious living room. Shen Shuai, Shen's mother, Shen Siling and Shen Shubai were all there. It was rare for the whole family to be neat and tidy. Their eyes looked at her with worry, melancholy or indifference, which made her feel more and more nervous. No bottom.

    What the hell did she do wrong? It sparked thunder.

    Shen Shuai was sitting upright in his home clothes, exuding a cold aura all over his body. The meticulousness of the soldier made his eyes hale and hearty, and he couldn't rub a little sand. When he saw the scene when he entered the door, his face was as sinking as water, and his voice could not be heard. He said in a rough and hoarse voice: " Come here."

    At home, he never put on the airs of the military department, his voice was completely different from the usual loving father, more like punishing subordinates who violated the law in the military department.

    Shen Siling looked at the matter worriedly, hesitated to speak, grabbed the seam of his trousers full of anxiety and worry.

    He stopped Shen Shubai at the door of the dormitory of the mecha department, but halfway through the meal, Shen Yu called them in a serious tone and asked them to go home. Unexpectedly, there were a few pictures of time and Pei on the coffee table when they returned home. In Sheng's intimate photo, his father opened his mouth and said "Shi Jing and Pei Sheng are dating", which completely overturned what he wanted to hide.

    Shen Shubai didn't say a word, but his face was extremely ugly.

    Whoever was cuckolded felt better, especially when it was Sister Alpha who cuckolded her.

    While walking, Shi Jing gave Shen Shubai a look, hoping to get to the bottom of it, but the Alpha who was standing next to Shen Shuai turned his eyes away and didn't meet her gaze. different.

    When she glanced at the fidgeting mother Shen again, the graceful and kind woman looked sad, her eyes flashed with disappointment in her, but Shen Siling shook her head slightly at her, signaling her to be disciplined, but her eyes were full of panic, which attracted a lot of attention. She kept guessing.

    "Father." Shi Jing stopped in front of Shen Zhuo, and smiled, "What is it worth calling me back?"

    Shen Zhuo remained motionless, staring at her for a full three minutes, seeing that her eyes were clean and pure, Majesticly looking down at the cracks wrapped in anger, he reprimanded in a low voice: "Kneel down!"