Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Let's talk. ·

    Pei Sheng entered the hotel with Gu Nian on his arm, registered at the front desk to open a room, and after going downstairs, Gu Nian swiped his card and Shi Shiran entered the door.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Nian turned around and saw Pei Shengchu at the door, hesitating with downcast eyes, and couldn't help feeling amused, "She's followed downstairs, don't you want to see what she's going to do?"

    She smiled slightly Yang, a dark stream flashed in his eyes.

    In the palm covered under the long sleeve, a tiny needle slipped into the palm at this moment, and she was ready to attack the fleeing omega at any time.

    Pei Sheng stopped at the door and counted the seconds. Before the scene appeared, he felt a little irritable. He frowned at Gu Nian's question, raised his eyes and said firmly: "I want to."

    I want to know her How far can it go? Want to know what the real time scene is like?

    It wasn't the alienation and aloofness disguised under the mask, nor the bastard appearance that was deliberately disguised. When she was angry, she was vivid and real, which made him feel that he was in contact with the real Alpha for the first time.

    "If you think so, then come in." Gu Nian tilted his head temptingly.

    "I want to, but I don't want to either." Pei Sheng pursed his thin lips, he didn't know what to think of, smiled and said: "I'll go first, see you tomorrow."

    If Shi Jing never appears, then he will be in Shi Jing in the future What is in the eyes? Is it impossible to talk to her anymore.

    He didn't dare to gamble, he couldn't afford to gamble.

    Gu Nian smiled softly, and said in a deep tone: "I suggest, you'd better come in."

    Pei Sheng opened his lips to say something, the stairs sounded "ding", and the elevator door slowly opened his sideways eyes, far away From a distance, Shi Jing stared at him with a grinning smile, he was stunned for a moment, and the stone on his chest slowly fell down.

    The next moment, Gu Nian who was beside him grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the room, he was shocked and wanted to ask the teacher for his crime.

    Unexpectedly, a small needle was inserted into his shoulder. He looked sideways at Gu Nian, who was full of smiles. There was a chill.

    ...You shouldn't be so careless, how can you let your guard down on Alpha.

    Pei Sheng was breathing heavily, biting his back molars in an attempt to stay awake, his eyes fell on Gu Nian who squatted down and took out the needle.

    "Don't panic, I'm just borrowing it from you." Gu Nian smiled evilly, stood up slowly, sniffed the scent of lime gradually filling the air, and said with a tsk-tsk: "I didn't expect it to be a 3S-level Omega. "

    Pei Sheng curled up trying to resist the danger and fear, his whole body was limp, he bit his lips to try to clear his mind, "You are not Gu Nian..."

    "I see through it," Gu Nian slowly took off the hair on the top of his head, revealing his snow-white body With long hair, he tied his long hair with a rubber band casually, and said with a smile, "Unfortunately, it's a bit late."

    "Bang!" The

    door was kicked open in an instant.

    "Gu Ling!" Shi Jing was not very polite to Pei Sheng, who was about to fall. He was afraid that he would see something he shouldn't see if he came too late, and he would tear his face anyway, so he simply kicked the door open. When he saw the snow-white long Fa immediately recognized that the Alpha in front of him was not the deputy head of Atlanta's No. 1 star bandit group, and Pei Sheng curled up in a ball on the ground.