Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The scene is over. ·

    He ran downstairs to Shen Siling, intending to go back to school directly.

    But I ran into Shen Shubai who was holding a stack of documents head-on, and he greeted like an eggplant beaten by Shuang, "Sister, what are you doing here?

    " Explaining why he came, thinking that he was rejected by Shi Jing again, he raised his hand and rubbed his head to persuade him: "

    Sling , Shi Jing doesn't like you, just find someone else who likes you." There was nothing left, and he nodded obediently and said, "Yeah."

    "I'm going up." Shen Shubai patted him on the shoulder and wanted to walk towards the dormitory of the mecha department.

    Shen Siling shrugged his shoulders and turned around to part ways with her, but something flashed in his mind, he suddenly turned his head to look at Shen Shubai's back, staring at the word "Pei Sheng" in disbelief, his chest almost didn't pop out, he hurriedly rushed He went over to stop Shen Shubai, and said in a panic, "Sister! The time is not here! Don't go up."

    Pei Sheng, Pei Sheng!

    Isn't Pei Sheng, the head of the medical department, his sister's fiancé? How many Pei Shengsheng can be so amazing!

    If we bump into it now, what might happen? !

    "But didn't you just come down from above?" Shen Shubai still doubted.

    Shen Siling lied without changing his face, took her arm and dragged the person outside, his heart was pounding, "I came down because the time was not right."

    "Ah?" Shen Shubai was confused.

    Shen Siling shook her hand coquettishly: "Let's go! I haven't eaten the grilled fish near the school with you for a long time, can you accompany me to eat now? I'll pay for my treat."

    Pei Sheng and Shi Jing in the end How did you get it together? Isn't this a cuckold for his sister?

    It would be strange if the two elders knew and didn't break Shi Jing's leg, they might kill someone by then!

    "You," Shen Shubai shook his head without doubting him, and said, "You're still acting like a baby when you're so old."

    "Go, let's go." Shen Siling's voice was about to pop out, he pouted and said forcefully and domineeringly: "You are my sister, you should accompany me."

    Shen Shubai said dotingly: "Okay, let's go. "

    Shen Siling breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head to look at the mecha dormitory, his temples throbbed.

    When Shi Jing, who was sitting on the bed with Pei Sheng in his arms in the dormitory, heard about Omega's question, he covered his ears with his lips, clasped the back of his neck with his fingertips, and said in a low voice, "Guess, I can't guess." He must be punished."

    Pei Sheng's ear was filled with warm breath, and Alpha's voice was transmitted like an electric current, his whole body was numb, he thought of Alpha kissing and hugging him, even more unabashedly possessive when kissing, At this moment, cold fingertips brushed the back of his neck, his breathing became a little disordered unknowingly, his cheeks were slightly red, and his voice was like a mosquito: "You didn't date me because you wanted to be responsible." What's

    more, he didn't Dare to think.

    "The answer is correct." Shi Jing smiled lowly and kissed his cheek, noticing that his face was as hot as a stove, he couldn't help laughing and said, "What else?"