Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Badass Plants. ·

    "Omega? No, it's too outrageous."

    "That's right, there isn't any Omega in the sword field yet? And it's still with Nanjiu."

    "Then what's the matter with Omega? Why don't you come out to show your face when you're not at home? "

    "Yes, don't you think anyone can come here?"

    "It looks pretty good, but the fight with Nanjiu is probably over in less than a minute."

    "Come on, Nanjiu's winning percentage 100 to 100, Pei Sheng wins 1 to 100!!"

    "I'll buy Nanjiu! I'll buy Nanjiu!"

    The audience in the ring chatted a lot, and when Nanjiu and Pei Sheng were getting ready, the Alpha's voices were not loud. Xiao, Shi Jing frowned slightly when he heard it, and drove the wheelchair to the machine surrounded by credit card buying winning rate by accident, took out the bank card and swiped 200,000 star coins, the tall and complicated machine spit out a red card receipt.

    Shi Jing took the small ticket lightly.

    "The user whose tail number is 4585 bought player Pei Shengying, 10,000 bets." The

    betting machine mechanically played a female voice, which was especially clear in the noisy sword arena.

    You must know that the betting machine will only broadcast when the number of bets reaches 10,000 bets. Most of the bosses who are resident in the sword field will buy in this way, but most of the time they buy Nanjiu Sheng.

    The sound of the broadcast successfully attracted the eyes of men and women, which made people speechless. When they looked at Pei Sheng again, they lost a little bit of contempt and a little bit more suspicion.

    "Then Alpha spends 200,000, tsk tsk, if you are rich, you are really rich!"

    "Hey, Alpha's own Omega participates, even if you spend money, don't you have to coax Omega?"

    "Although Alpha is paralyzed, he loves Omega too much Well, I'm about to lose, and I bought 10,000 bets to cheer me up."

    "This wave isn't about fighting. The Southern Vulture competition is a competition. The young lovers come here to flirt."

    "I saw that Alpha is not short of money. I can see that she didn't blink..."

    "I don't know about the mask either . What does it look like below, but if anyone gives money to Omega so much, I am also in love."

    "..."

    Pei Sheng is holding the laser sword that Alpha gave him to defend himself. The strength is definitely not weak, which made him nervous all over. After hearing the broadcast, he was rather stunned. He subconsciously looked sideways at Alpha and saw her driving the wheelchair towards the ring. He nodded slightly at him with a smile in the corner of his eyes. With a light brush, the tension retreated by three points, and I was a little annoyed that Alpha spent money randomly.

    What if he loses?

    After warming up in the arena, Nanjiu was disgusted to death when he saw the eyes of the two of them. He pulled a sword flower and said annoyedly: "Hurry up if you want to compare! Go outside to flirt!"

    Pei Sheng didn't delay any longer, walked up Taking a defensive posture behind the arena, his vigilance has increased a lot, and his eyes are locked on the Nanjiu who is loosely fighting.