Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Mark once.

    Pei Sheng held the baseball bat with sweaty palms, held his breath completely, and stared at the six-eyed Zerg moving back a little bit.

    ...Why do Zerg appear in the house?

    "Hiss hiss."

    "Hiss hiss." But

    after he took two steps back, the Zerg rushed towards the door from the ceiling, swinging its tentacles, and was about to rush up in just one breath.

    He slammed the baseball bat at the Zerg, hitting it in the eye. The second the Zerg paused, he went out and hurriedly closed the door. The Zerg inside rushed to the door and stretched out dense tentacles, desperately attacking the frosted glass, as if Trying to break through, the sound made one's scalp tingle. .

    "Bang--"

    "Bang--"

    "Bang--"

    And the moment he closed the door, he raised his eyes and saw seven or eight Zerg crawling out from the kitchen, the bedroom, and behind the sofa. Under the white light, you can clearly see every detail, which makes your scalp numb. They made an excited sound of "hissing" under their fangs, and they swung their tentacles from all directions and rushed towards Pei Sheng, as if they were going to kill him. shredded.

    The strength in Pei Sheng's body was gradually fading, his forehead was dripping with cold sweat, and he felt dizzy and stabbing pains. Seeing that the door was blocked by two Zergs and he couldn't get out, he grabbed the broom at hand and rushed towards the living room. .

    In the drawer of the coffee table, there is the Zerg poisonous homework he did earlier!

    A blue-eyed Zerg rushed to hold his way, and a few tentacles stretched out towards him. He did not hesitate to use a broom stick to split it.

    But his attack became limp due to his weakness, the broom in his hand was pulled away by the tentacles, his waist was wrapped by the tentacles, he could feel the strength under the tentacles, and watched the fangs move from a close distance Yihe was even more thrilling, his consciousness was torn apart violently, but his hands were still holding on to the tentacles in an attempt to struggle, and his voice was terribly weak: "Go, go away..."

    What should I do? There is no escape! Are you going to be... torn apart and eaten?

    The Zerg pulled out a red tentacle and poked it towards Pei Sheng's head, which made Pei Sheng give up pulling his waist and raised his hand to grab the tentacle.

    The red tentacles were the size of a finger and were covered with jagged teeth. They confronted Pei Sheng powerfully and rubbed his hands to the point of tearing his flesh. Blood dripped down his wrist and stained his shirt.

    What exactly is this?

    At this moment, another Zerg's red tentacles rushed towards his forehead, as if trying to penetrate his forehead.

    Pei Sheng took a deep breath, hugging his hands with all his strength, and couldn't spare any more strength to struggle.

    With a bang, the window glass shattered and fell.

    As the gray-black figure rolled in, the tentacle that was about to penetrate Pei Sheng's forehead was cut off by a dagger, and half of the tentacle fell uncontrollably to the ground.

    Pei Sheng looked towards the intruder, and saw the female soldier who had just helped him in the restaurant rushing towards him with a laser sword, neatly unloading the blue-eyed Zerg who was binding him into six pieces, and a few tentacles softened, he directly Fell to the ground, fell to the floor, the consciousness was loose, and the vision became blurred.