Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Two school bullies. ·

    "Isn't that Gu Liu? From the medical department."

    "Tsk tsk, Gu Liu didn't pursue Pei Sheng before, and after being rejected, he kept holding a grudge. You thought he gave up?"

    "Huo! Gu Liu will take revenge, now Pei Sheng severed ties with the Pei family, so it's no wonder she didn't find an opportunity to strike."

    "But it's too blatant in the cafeteria, isn't it?"

    "Where are they bullying?"

    "Shi Jing and Pei Sheng It seems that they have been dealt with badly..."

    "..."

    The students of the mecha department were beaten badly by Shi Jing, so they sat away in desperation, for fear of offending Shi Shishen.

    The students of the medical department were shocked by Pei Sheng's violent beating, and sat down in the back of the mecha department, afraid of offending Pei Shashen.

    Hearing the discussions around him, he couldn't help turning pale.

    Cleaned up badly? Are you talking about Gu Liu? Or is it Shijing/Pei Sheng?

    At this moment, they coincidentally lit the wax for Gu Liu who rushed forward to provoke him.

    Mouse sauce.

    Shi Jing raised his eyes and glanced at the person who came, and recognized Gu Liu at a glance, took a piece of beef for Pei Sheng, and said casually: "This classmate, what do you do?"

    Pei Sheng ate his meal slowly, taking his time. Slow, the movements were as dignified and elegant as ever, but the sweaty smell of the Alphas made him frown slightly.     "It's nothing? It's just because your boyfriend is good-looking, and I want to say that if you can't beat me, you can give me your boyfriend for a few days." Gu Liu didn't forget Pei Sheng's skills in the restaurant, so he simply said Pick the right time to start, anyway, she heard that this guy is just a good-for-nothing, so of course she won't let this soft persimmon go.     And as Alphas, this is a competition between their Alphas.     Also let Pei Sheng open his eyes to see that Shi Jing is nothing but that face!

    Shi Jing lazily said "Oh", took a mouthful of vegetables and said slowly: "You decide the time and place, I'll be there anytime."

    Sheng Sheng didn't know what kind of constitution he was? All the rotten peach blossoms!

    "I am also anytime." Seeing that her brows and eyes were unhurried, and her agitated emotions were miraculously calmed down, a word popped out of her lips inexplicably.

    It's not that he wants to fight for Shi Jing, but that he wants to fight with Shi Jing.

    Who is Gu Liu? People who play tricks if they can't beat them.

    He thought she didn't want him to follow, so he kicked her ankle with the tip of the toe under the table, "I'm going to have a look too."

    Shi Jing smiled helplessly, remembering that he didn't hesitate to follow when he went to the Zerg base, and he will definitely follow now , and said without obstructing: "Okay, follow."

    Omega dared to run to the sword arena to fight with Nanjiu, she really didn't need to be restrained.

    Gu Liu's threatening words were like slapping cotton. Seeing that they were perfunctory like a sub-district office, they didn't even give a look. It was like a slap on her face. She was embarrassed and speechless, which made her angry and slapped her. On the desktop, "Didn't you hear me talking to you?"