Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Trapped in the secret room (1) ·

    The red dot on the screen is constantly moving, but the direction is not towards the nearby Zerg lair, and it is not even close to this side at all. It turned to another road at the fork where the Zerg had encountered before.

    Shi Jing suddenly realized something, his heart was tightly clenched, he raised his eyes and said decisively to Qin You: "I'll save people first, and I'll send you the location later, you lead everyone to chase the Zerg! There must be another A wave of Zergs! Now, ask the commander to send an army to support! If he asks, tell him that if it is too late, the Zergs will not be able to deal with us in the future!"

    The Zergs that have just been wiped out may have some wisdom, but in the In the face of two command teams that were not in tacit understanding, she had no strategy, and her defeat was like a mountain, which was very different from the intelligent Zerg she had fought against before. On the display, Pei Sheng was apparently kidnapped by several Zergs. If you look closely, you will find that the red dots on the screen are directly through the pile of trees and soil, and it is very likely that they will dig holes in the ground. Pei Sheng hijacked.

    In addition, the opponent transferred the tiger away from the mountain, taking advantage of leaving the imperial school to encircle and suppress the Zerg.

    This can also explain why there are not many Zergs in this wave of encirclement and suppression, and there are no tactics at all!

    "Okay!" Qin You faintly realized that something was wrong, and directly called Shen Chen.

    Shi Jing didn't dare to stay longer, and threw a flying egg on the ground, and the flying egg turned into a small aircraft at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Jumping directly on it, she stepped on the accelerator and slid directly into the sky, with countless dense jungles passing by under her feet, her brows were tightly frowned, and she was very responsible.

    You shouldn't be careless, those Zergs are clearly a threat to Pei Sheng, but she didn't send anyone to protect her!

    There was a problem with the sewer in Peisheng's community yesterday, and the Zerg crawled out to attack Pei Sheng. She should have thought that the Zerg dug a tunnel, but she ignored these details.

    I don't know if Pei Sheng is alive or dead?

    After flying for two hours, she caught up with the Zerg, and was almost in the sky above the moving Zerg, but she couldn't draw the Zerg out. If she bombed with shells, it might hurt Pei Sheng, so she had to follow for now.

    After following this for another two hours, the small dots on the beeper stopped, and the densely packed countless green dots filled the front, almost occupying a large area of ​​the screen, with a rough estimate of 100,000. Clenched.

    She didn't dare to stay in the air any longer, so she drove the aircraft into the forest and retracted it into the flying egg.

    After doing this, she approached a few small points according to the screen display, and saw several towering Zerg lairs from a distance that were very neatly built. Within more than 20 meters of this center, there were jungle trees on both sides. The flowers seem to have just been picked from nearby.

    Only the highly intelligent Zerg will place flowers at the entrance of the Zerg cave.

    The next moment, she finally saw a highly intelligent Zerg emerge from the ground with a huge bug egg on its back, and appeared in the woods a few meters away, followed by seven sturdy Zergs one after another.