Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Your Majesty Liang Chu. ·

    "No, it's not genetic modification."

    Pei Sheng frowned slightly, a little shock flashed in his eyes, he looked at Qin You and Shi Jing with difficulty hiding his excitement, and dared not say: "This is the real high-tech bionic human, If the guess is correct, this batch is probably the humanoid weapons left over from the war."

    Shi Jing and Qin You looked at each other, with a vague premonition.

    When the coffins were opened one by one by the soldiers, there were a total of 999 humanoid weapons, which verified their ideas.

    The wars of several centuries ago were mostly recorded by videos, and the horror of humanoid weapons is vivid. With 999 humanoid weapons, it is like owning an elite army, which is enough to drive straight into the imperial capital.

    In the past, the founding emperor destroyed all the materials for making humanoid weapons, and burned all humanoid weapons in one fell swoop, so as not to cause any worries.

    Who the hell made these humanoid weapons?

    And who put these humanoid weapons here?

    Yu Jing was also excavated from here. Does this mean that the humanoid weapons here were made by the founding emperor?

    "These Zergs, I'm afraid they didn't appear here casually." Shi Jing smelled the sour smell of blood in the air, glanced at the wreckage on the battlefield, and looked at the deep hole, his brows were slightly condensed, and he said in a deep tone: " First of all, their evolution rate is too fast, and before we knew it, they were able to create such a high-precision dungeon pool, except for obeying orders, when I first fought with them, their strategy was not like ordinary Zerg."

    "The first time we wiped out the Zerg, we really didn't wipe it out completely. Because the remaining Zerg base camp is not in other areas at all, we ran to the birch leaf forest by drilling holes. This is the closest to the imperial capital, and it is also the easiest to launch an attack to occupy the royal family. place."

    "However, the second time we came to the Birch Leaf Forest to encircle and suppress, we did clean up the left and right Zerg, not even leaving any eggs."

    "This is the third time the Zerg appeared, and the only explanation is ...Someone put the eggs here and bred a new batch of Zerg."

    Qin You hugged her chest and rubbed her chin, her eyebrows frowned a little, and a chill came up her spine when she heard the last sentence, "You mean, the person who placed the eggs is the owner of these humanoid weapons?"

    Pei Sheng was puzzled: "If this person raised the Zerg to protect these humanoid weapons from being discovered, why did the Zerg send these coffins up instead?"     Shi Jing took a deep breath and glanced at the open doors one after another under the hillside. Inside the coffin, the same bionic humanoid weapon was exposed. With serious eyes, he pondered for a moment and said, "These Zergs don't have the same IQ as the last batch of Zergs."     If these Zergs had that kind of IQ, they wouldn't smell the meat Expose yourself at all costs.     They are not like the intelligent Zerg, but more like the Zerg of earlier years.     "You mean, they haven't been domesticated enough, and their intelligence is not mature enough. Is it because we used magic vines to hinder them, causing them to dig holes and accidentally send these coffins out?" Pei Sheng speculated.     Shi Jing nodded slightly, looked at Qin You in silence and said, "Anyway, find a way to destroy these humanoid weapons."     Qin You was about to respond when he was interrupted by a roaring voice not far away.     "Commander! Commander! A living person was found over there! It's not a robot!"     "That-that-that-that-that-that-person! He looks like His Majesty!"     Shi Jing, Qin You, and Pei Sheng: "?!"     When the three of them followed the reporting soldier to the amethyst coffin, they saw a middle-aged man sitting in the coffin being helped out by two soldiers from a distance.     He was born with tough facial features, and his face was stained with wind and frost, but it was difficult to hide his hale and hearty eyes. He looked energetic with a crew cut. He was wearing a dark shirt. When he stood upright, he looked like a green pine. Those blue pupils made people feel It is very easy to think of a vampire, with a pale face, full of aura and cold and paranoid.     "Are you the current Commander of the First Command?" The vampire man stood with his hands behind his back, his gaze full of coercion, making people dare not look directly at him easily.