Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Communication/Calling the police. ·

    Pei Sheng looked into those dark and deep eyes, bit his lips, his mind was muddled for a while, he had a lot of things he wanted to talk to Shi Jing, but there were many things he couldn't talk to Shi Jing.

    What are you talking about? Talk about the relationship between him, her and Shen Shubai? Or talk about the relationship between him, her, Huo Xianxian and Pei Yan?

    Talking about her saving him repeatedly because of Shen Shubai? Talking about last night was an unavoidable accident, did they have a relationship because they were plotted by Gu Ling?

    What about after the chat? After the chat, go back to each house and find each mother?

    If everything comes to the surface, what is left of him and her?

    "I don't want to talk." The more he thought about it, the paler his face became, and he shook his head, the circles of his eyes turned red for some reason, staring at her firmly, "I don't want to hear anything! Don't say anything!"

    Shi Jing never expected his emotions Such resistance, thinking that he was disgusted with what happened last night, even though it was expected, Omega's attitude made his eyes a little disappointed. She thought for a long time last night, and felt that Omega must have a good impression of her, but at this moment The refusal made her re-examine, she laughed at herself, as if a knife had been sliced ​​through her heart.

    Lifting the quilt and getting up, she walked to the hanger in her slippers, took off her clothes and put on her clothes slowly, not looking at the flustered Omega on the bed and said with a blank expression: "Associate with me, or send me to the police station and jail, you Choose one."

    Although he and Alpha have a skin-to-skin relationship, Pei Sheng looked at Alpha's lips with a blurred smile, his eyes were as cold as a piece of ice, and all the ambiguous warmth was wiped away. , Seeing her revealing her figure without any concealment, she grabbed the corner of the quilt and subconsciously recognized her and opened her eyes. He was stunned when he heard Alpha's words, and looked up at Alpha's background. listened.

    "Pei Sheng," Shi Jing looked at the wall and paused, closed his eyes and restrained the urge to clean up the little liar who lied to his feelings and ran away, curled up his fingers and held the button, and repeated in a deep voice Said: "I'll ask again, date me, or send me to prison, you choose one."

    Pei Sheng's eyes flickered, "I..."

    "If you don't choose, I will call the police and call 110 for you." Jing buttoned up his pants, put on his trousers, pricked up his ears to listen to the movement behind him, and said calmly, "I don't want to wait."

    In the empire, trained soldiers had to abide by many regulations, and the treatment of Omega was even more stringent.

    Due to the equality clauses of Alpha, beta, and Omega issued in recent years, the military department was the first to formulate the relevant regulations. Marriage cannot leave, and you cannot casually have sex with Omega, because she is the next commander trained by Shen Zhen. The army department had been extremely strict with her from the very beginning, that's why she refused so decisively regarding Shen Siling's matter.

    Pei Sheng's chest heaved slightly, his eyes flashed with disbelief, but he suddenly understood that she wanted to be responsible, not because she loved him, she was forcing him to make a decision, and he was also forcing her to make a choice, Together they betrayed everyone.

    "Acquaintance."

    Shi Jing said indifferently: "Yeah." The

    change in relationship caught Pei Sheng by surprise, and he wanted to say something to ease the stagnant atmosphere, when Alpha fastened his belt, pulled out his mobile phone to the members of the bomb disposal team, and she sent GPS Position it to quickly defuse the bomb.