Chapter 22.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

Harry POV-

I really hope I wasn't pushing this marriage thing. I know it's a big responsibility, like a big one. But I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. People say we are too young to know what love is, but I know. I don't care what anyone has to say, I know what love is. Love is Savannah. She is love. She is everything I need to live on. I am so ready to continue the next chapter in my life... with her. I wanted her, I wanted a family. I wanted every little detail in a successful marriage. I know there will be arguments and obstacles, but I'm willing to do whatever I have to do to get past them just so she can be happy. I truly love her and only her and nothing will ever change that. I am marrying this girl no matter what anyone says.

The house was quiet and Niall and I were the only two awake. Both of us being really tired, trudged downstairs and into the kitchen in silence. Niall took a seat at the island, crossing his arms on the counter-top and placing his face onto them. I laughed at him and began preparing breakfast for us and the others.

"So you're really going to do it?" Niall spoke up, shocking me a bit because of how silent it was. I looked up from the bowl of pancake mix, still sturring, and gave him a questioning look. "The wedding?"

I smiled at that word... wedding. The wedding of Savannah and I. I nodded my head at the blonde bloke and he gave me a half smile. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Niall." I said positively.

He looked at me with hard eyes, "She's my baby sister, yeh know?"

I rolled my eyes, "You gave me the whole speak when I started dating her."

"This is different, Harry. You're marrying her. It's completely different then dating."

It's like the boy thinks I'm stupid. I understand she's his sister, but he knows I love her. Why is this so hard for him. "It's not that different. We love each other and we want to be together forever."

"I just don't think you're ready, Haz." He whispered and I stopped mixing the pancakes.

"What?" I said through clenched teeth.

"I just don't think any of us are ready for that kind of commitment. Are you sure you can do this with the band and everything?" He looked at me, soft eyes and the anger I had for him washed away. Niall was just trying to be a good mate and brother. He cared about mine and Savannah's happiness and didn't want either of us to get hurt. Of course, he cared more about Savannah's well being, but I came pretty close and I knew that. The boys and I meant the world to him, and they meant the world to me.

"I really love her, Nye. If you're willing to try, I really think this will work. I know I won't be around her all the time, but as long as I can come home to her knowing that she will be waiting at the door as I arrive, I will get through it. I just need to be able to actually call her mine." I confessed to him and he smiled, shyly letting out a huge sigh.

"You have my blessing." He looked at the bowl in my hand, "Now finish making me my food."

----------------------------

"Ugh!" Eleanor cried, "It's raining. What are we going to do now?"

"Let's go run in it!" Savannah smiled, laughing. She loved the rain, she didn't like the humidity that came afterwards, but she loved being inside and snuggling up on the couch on a rainy day. It was quiet cute.

"Let's not." Peyton whined.

Sav looked back and forth from her brother to Zayn, before smiling cheekily. "Let's go find these to hotties some ladies."