The End

Author's Note:

thIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER??? cRY.

I don't own One Piece and thank god because I would never remember to draw the next episode.

Recap: It was just like a super short filler and Clario kissed again and everyone was like woo. That's basically it, you don't even need to read it, that's how great this recap is.

______________________________________________________

~Clarity~ (because the POV thing was soo last year)

The ocean wind blew through my hair and grinned at the rising sun. Only a handful of years ago, I was kept captive by an insane son of a bitch on an island. I now stood on the mantle of the Thousand Sunny, expecting Luffy to come claiming his spot back at any moment.

"Why're you up so early?" Zoro's deep voice groaned from behind me. I hopped down from the mantle and landed by his side.

"Same reason you're up." I answered with a grin and he raised an eyebrow in question. "Because most of my plans don't have much reason, but damn if we don't do them anyways."

"My ears are still ringing from when we climbed onto the top of the Divor Volcano." He grumbled good-naturedly. I poked at his side with a small laugh.

"Yeah, but you had fu-u-u-un." I sang and stuck out my tongue at him. He only smiled and we stood in silence for a moment enjoying the view.

Our moment of tranquility was interrupted by a door banging open.

"SANJI-I-I! I'M HUNGRY~!" Luffy's unmistakable voice echoed throughout the ship. I slumped with the realization that Sanji wouldn't be up for hours and that cooking would be left up to me.

"Do you think if I yelled loud enough Sanji would hear me and make breakfast instead?" I pondered aloud.

"The longer that bastard stays in bed the better. You should just make us breakfast yourself." Zoro said matter-of-factly.

"Why doesn't my loving  partner-in-crime help?" I suggested with a bitter tone before I started laughing loudly. "Whew, just kidding, wouldn't want to bother Franky with another burnt down kitchen."

"Wasn't my fault... Someone should've warned me that the oven wasn't turned off..." Zoro mumbled under his breath. I laughed and pushed him playfully. He shoved back and, since I couldn't let my honor be tarnished, I retaliated by tackling him to the ground.

We ended up wrestling (the non-sexual kind, I swear) until he had me pinned underneath him. He had a wicked grin plastered on his face and I scowled back up at him.

"Whatever, I let you win." I explained grumpily. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Sure you did." Zoro said victoriously, as he offered a hand to help me off the deck. I ignored his hand out of good-natured spite and got up on my own. "Aw, is someone mad they lost?"

"I'm not mad, you're mad." I said but grabbed his hand even though ew, cooties.

I realized as I walked towards the kitchen, hand in hand with my favorite accomplice, that I was a happy person with a good life. For the first time in what seemed like forever, I was happy.

AND THEN I FUCKING DIED. AGAIN.

Nah, just kidding, I'm fine.

______________________________________________________

When I started this book, never did I think that I would take A FUCKING YEAR TO FINISH, I MEAN JESUS CHRIST. Truthfully, I never would've updated if it weren't for your comments, so thanks.

ALSO HOW COOL IS THE FACT THAT I FINISHED THE BOOK! I'M SO HAPPY AND SAD LIKE OH MY GOD. GO US! Sorry if it didn't end the way you wanted.

I do plan to go back and edit past chapters because, let's be honest, I was/am a terrible writer. Knowing me, that'll probably take another two years to finish. (JUST KIDDING, I FINISHED; FUCK YEAH. Not that it drastically improved the book, but my punctuation is now spot on.)

I love you all, I can't believe this book got this far? Like, over 98k reads? I don't even know that many people in real life! Well, to be fair, I don't know that many people, period.

Save another reader and comment all the major plot holes and edits and crap you see so I can fix them so no one else has to suffer through them.

I love you all! As I've said eight billion times. Whatever, still true.

-Elizard_