Chapter 18

Lizzie POV

I woke up to the horrible noise of my alarm. I growled as I took my phone to turn it off and when I tried to get up that was impossible since Noah had me trapped in his arms.

I turned to him and began to drop soft kisses down his face.

"Mmmm" It was the only sound he made as I pressed my body closer to his.

"Noah, we have to get up" I said kissing his nose.

"Cinco minutos mais" He said in his raspy voice.( Five more minutes)

"No, no, no" I said sitting on his lap "Wake up, wake up, wake up"

I started kissing his face again which made him laugh.

Noah started to open his eyes as he caressed my thighs gently.

"I'm already awake" He said giving me a beautiful smile.

"Not just you" I said laughing and he started to blush.

"Lizzie, no" He said embarrassed "God"

"Hey, it doesn't bother me" I said taking his hands that covered his face "And I told you it was completely normal"

I leaned in to kiss him and moaned when I felt his bulge in my center.

"I think it's time to get up" I said moving away a few inches and he nodded.

After taking a quick shower and dressing, obviously in Noah's clothes, I decided to make breakfast to go.

"Ready" He said appearing with his bag.

"This is for you" I said handing him a mug with coffee and a sandwich.

"Thank you" He said giving me a smile.

I approached him and kissed him gently.

"You're welcome" I said combing his hair.

Noah scheduled Max's meal and we went to his Jeep.

"Do you have everything?" He asked for the sixth time when we were on our way to the airport.

"Yes, I have everything" I answered laughing.

When we got to the airport I told him not to get off as there might be paparazzi.

"You're going to leave me without clothes" He said looking at my outfit.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you without anything" I answered laughing "See you soon"

I put my hand on the back of his neck and leaned in bringing our lips together. Noah's hand went to my cheek and I stroked it gently with his thumb.

"Te vejo em breve" He said when we separated due to lack of air. (See you soon)

Noah POV

I waited for Lizzie to enter the airport so I could go to work.

When I got to the clinic, I greeted everyone and went to my mom's office. I knocked on her door and entered it since it was open.

"Bom dia mãe" I said giving her a smile "Eu acho que isso é seu". (Good morning, mom) (I think this is yours)

I handed her the key that Lizzie had used to get into my apartment and she just smiled.

"Tudo ocorreu bem?" She asked with a curious tone. (Everything went well?)

"Mmm" I answered with a mutter "Vou trabalhar agora". (I'm going to work now)

"Oh, não me deixe assim" She said making me laugh. (Oh, don't leave me like that)