Chapter 12

It was finally Sunday and I woke up with a horrible hangover.

Last night I went out to drink with Cami, Lili, a red-haired girl whose name I forgot, Thiago and Mark.

It was supposed to be something calm, that we would each return to our homes early, but that was obviously not the case.

I still didn't want to open my eyes because my head hurt too much.

"Noah" I heard Lili say "You have your dick in my butt"

I opened my eyes and quickly moved away from her.

I could feel my cheeks starting to redden when I saw the bulge that was covered by my boxers and sheets.

"Get up" I heard Cami say from the door of my room "We'll be late"

I ran my hands over my face and sighed as I knew well that today's family lunch wasn't so familiar.

"Do you have plans for today?" I asked Lili as she got up from my bed.

"Mmm nope" She answered marking the p.

"Do you want to come with us?" I asked getting out of bed too.

"I wouldn't miss a little drama" She replied making me laugh.

"I love drama" Cami said walking into my closet.

"What are you looking for?" I asked curious.

"I want to wear your blue adidas t-shirt, the one with the stripes on the sleeves" Cami replied looking through my clothes.

I laughed when she squealed in excitement when she found my shirt.

"Lili, use this one" Cami said throwing a t-shirt to her friend "I need drama"

After taking a shower I decided to wear a beige short, a black t-shirt, my favorite vans and a black hat.

When I got to my parents' house, I sighed when I saw the number of cars that were in the driveway.

"My mom loves to invite people" I said making the two girls who came with me laugh.

"Look who's finally here" I heard my father say when we went out into the garden and everyone turned to see us "Your mother was going to pick you up from your apartment if you didn't arrive in five minutes"

"We fell asleep" I said giving him a hug.

"We?" I heard my sister ask.

"Oh yeah" Cami replied with a giggle "These two didn't want to get out of bed"

I looked at Cami with a 'What the fuck are you doing' face and she just laughed.

"We noticed, because that shirt belongs to Noah" Bruno said pointing to the t-shirt that Lili was wearing.

I tried to greet the others as slowly as possible since I didn't want to get to where some blonde hair was.

"Alguém quer matar você com os olhos" I heard Lipe say when I hugged him. (Someone wants to kill you with her eyes)

When I got closer to the place I wanted to avoid the most, I was attacked by two blondes.

"Noah" I heard Ashley say "We're glad you're finally back"

"Yes, it was about damn time you returned to Los Angeles" Mk said.

"So this is the famous Noah" I heard a blonde I knew only from movies say "Nice to meet you, I'm Scarlett"

"The pleasure is mine" I said nervously.

"Lizzie won't stop talking about you, hon" Another woman I recognized from Wandavision said now "I'm Kathryn"