Chapter 21 Part II

🔥

I decided to bring Lizzie to the Artechouse, since in one of the many conversations we have had, she mentioned to me that she has never had time to come to this place.

We entered the place after showing our tickets and she squeezed my hand with emotion.

We went towards one of the rooms and we were immediately captivated by beautiful colors.

"This is beautiful" She said excitedly without letting go of my hand.

Lizzie took her phone out of her bag and then she took a picture of us.

"It will definitely be my wallpaper" She said when she saw the photo that she had taken of us.

I smiled and took her hand to start our tour.

Lizzie was completely amazed by all the colors we saw in each room.

After walking for a while we decided to sit in a corner. Green, blue and yellow colors crashed against us.

"This is amazing" She said resting her head on my shoulder "Thank you, it's the best date I've ever had"

"You don't have to thank me" I said kissing her head and then resting mine on hers "I would do it a thousand times"

"God, what did I do to deserve you?" She said making me laugh.

"Just being you" I answered taking her hand.

Lizzie began to leave small traces on my hand with her index finger.

I looked at her and her eyes collided with mine. The hand that was tracing mine went to my cheek, caressing it with her thumb.

Suddenly I felt Lizzie's warm lips on mine.

It was a short kiss but we both appreciated it.

She gave me a small smile and settled her head back on my shoulder.

After a while we decided to leave the place and buy some burgers to eat in the apartment.

When we got there, we noticed that the twins were not at home.

We took our food and sit on the kitchen stools.

"Mmm" Lizzie moaned making my cheeks blush "This is delicious"

I just nodded.

I could feel my body heating up as the next bite she took of the burger she moaned again.

"Are you OK?" She asked suddenly "You are very quiet"

"I'm amazing" I answered looking at her quickly and then taking a bite of my burger.

After that moment, we ate in silence. But not in an uncomfortable one.

When we finished we decided to change into something more comfortable and then go to the living room to watch a movie.

I settled into the couch and Lizzie settled between my legs, pressing her back to my chest.

"What do you want to see?" She asked taking control of the television.

"Let's watch some of the Jurassic Park movies" I answered placing my hands on her abdomen.

Halfway through the movie I could feel Lizzie's hands caressing my thighs through my sweatpants.

I sighed heavily as her hands moved up and down my legs.

Suddenly Lizzie sat on my lap and leaned over to the coffee table to take the bottle of water.

That movement made my not so little friend start to wake up.

"Want some?" She asked with a small smile.