Chapter 20

Lizzie POV

I couldn't believe he was in front of me.

I hugged him again and he wrapped me in his arms.

"Okay, lovebirds" Ashley said suddenly "Although I love seeing you this happy, I'm going to ask you to please not eat in front of the poor"

Noah and I started to laugh and when we separated our bodies, I placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

I took his hand and guided him to sit next to me on one of the kitchen stools.

"I can't believe you're here" I said smiling at him.

"It was something last minute" He answered reciprocating the smile.

"So..." MK started to say "We haven't had a chance to ask, but what's going on between you two?"

Noah and I looked at each other and we both had flushed cheeks.

"I think we have our answer, MK" Ashley said with a giggle.

"Idiots" I said covering my face "Noah and I are going at our own pace"

"I'm glad you finally had the guts to accept your feelings" MK said laughing.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked looking at her confused "You know, I don't even want to know"

"How long are you staying, Noah?" Ashley asked changing the subject.

"I have to go back to work on Wednesday" He replied, taking my hand under the counter "But I don't want to bother, so I'm going to look for a hotel and..."

"Don't worry" MK started saying smiling at me "We are more than sure that our little sister will have no problem sharing her room"

"We don't want to hear weird noises" Ashley said now.

"Oh my god, please stop" I said embarrassed.

After being embarrassed by my sisters, we decided to have some lunch and then went to relax in my room before I had to go to my book reading.

"I missed this" I said, snuggling up to Noah "And I missed your smell"

"My smell?" He asked laughing.

"Yes, I love your smell" I answered leaving a kiss on his neck "You are always perfumed and it's like very masculine and elegant"

"That's good to know" He said, gently stroking my back.

I answered with a simple mumble.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked nervously and he murmured a soft 'Yes' "Do you want to go reading the book with me?"

"I'd love to" He replied, softly.

"If you get bothered by Robbie's presence just tell me" I said bringing my hand to his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm going just for you" He said softly as he closed his eyes.

I took my hand that was on his chest, under his shirt and began to leave soft strokes along his toned abs.

His breathing that was calm started to get deeper with each stroke.

"What are you doing?" He asked when my index finger went to the edge of his briefs that were a little higher than his jeans.

"Nothing" I said innocent.

"Lizzie" He said when my finger was still in that area.

"Okay, okay" I said biting his neck

"Someone really wants to do dirty things" He said laughing.

"Can you blame me?" I asked sighing "I've had to avoid my thoughts for a while and you're not much help"