Chapter 19

I was enjoying what was left of my day since later I had to go to work because I had the night shift.

What I like the most about the night shift is that I get to play with some of the overnight puppies and I get to bring Max along too.

While making time to go to work I decided to watch one of Lizzie's movies, In Secret.

"Okay" I sighed when I settled into the couch.

As the movie progressed I began to feel how my body began to heat up.

"Please, no" I said closing my eyes when I heard the moans of Lizzie's character.

The bulge in my pants grew and I reached out my hand to the bulge giving it a squeeze.

"Fuck" I moaned closing my eyes.

When the movie got to the part where Laurent fucks Therese from behind while she yells at Madame Raquin that she just has a headache, I couldn't take it anymore.

I undid the button of my pants and then lowered the zipper. The pressure that made my cock against my boxers became unbearable. I lowered my underwear a little and my dick was released quickly crashing against my stomach.

"This is wrong" I said bringing my hand to my cock.

I closed my eyes and the only sound playing in my head was the moans of Lizzie's character.

"O caralho" I moaned as my hand moved up and down my dick. (Fuck)

My dick was fully erect at this point and that feeling already known to me began to grow inside of me.

I rested my head on the back of the couch when I felt that I was about to cum.

"Fuck, fuck" I moaned as my cock began to expel lines of cum all over my shirt.

I kept jerking me off until I got out of my ecstasy and groaned when I saw how stained my shirt had become.

I took off my shirt and with that same one I wiped my hand covered in my own cum.

I decided to take a quick shower and before I could my phone started ringing.

I took it and smiled when I saw that it was Lizzie, who was making a video call to me.

*Video Call*

"Hey" She said giving me the most beautiful smile.

"H-hi Lizzie" I said nervously remembering what I had been doing.

"Are you OK?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yes, I'm m-fine" I replied stuttering.

"You're lying" She said laughing "When you stutter it's because you lie"

"I-I'm not lying" I said again.

Lizzie became serious and tilted her head like Wanda.

"No, don't pull that card" I said sighing.

"Tell me why are you so nervous?" She asked again.

"Umm I..." I started to say.

"Wait, did I interrupt something?" She asked with a sad tone.

"What?... No... What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You're red and somewhat agitated" She answered still sad.

"Shit, it's not what you think" I said nervously "Well yes it is but not like that"

"So?" She asked biting her bottom lip.