Chapter 29

The next day...

Lizzie POV

I woke up with the sun rays on my face. Apparently we forgot to close the curtains last night.

I turned around as I wanted to continue sleeping a little more, but when my body collided with Noah's bare chest, the desire to go back to sleep was completely forgotten.

Images of what we did yesterday in his Jeep began to appear in my head and I could feel how my center began to get wet.

I ran my eyes over his naked torso and stopped noticing the remarkable erection he had.

I placed my hand on my head and with my free hand I began to go through his torso.

My fingers slid gently down his body until they reached the edge of his boxers.

I'm not normally this bold but Noah has slowly broken down the insecurity barriers I have in my life.

My hand slipped under his underwear and I sighed as I reached his dick.

Noah stirred a bit but continued to sleep as my hand began to move up and down his erection.

I noticed how began to grow even more in my hand and I decided to slide under the sheets to face his dick.

I began to slide his underwear until his friend was totally free.

"Okay Liz, you can do this" I said encouraging myself since I didn't know if it would all go into my mouth.

I ran my tongue gently from the base to the tip of his cock. When I got to the top, I began to play with my tongue on his head until I decided to start introducing it into my mouth.

Thank god I don't have a gag  reflex as I could feel the tip hit my throat and it wasn't even all the way in.

I felt how Noah's breathing began to become more agitated, he made some soft movements with his pelvis and raised the sheet that covered my head.

He looked at me in amazement while his mouth had an 'O' shape.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked softly.

I took his cock out of my mouth and smiled flirtatiously.

"No, baby" I replied going back to my business.

When my lips touched his dick again, Noah gasped as his head fell back onto the pillow.

"Fuck, Liz" He said between groans "You're doing so fucking great"

I started sucking on his dick and that brought his hands to my head. His fingers tangled in my hair as his thrusts kept pace with my mouth moving up and down his cock.

Noah grabbed me by the neck pulling me towards him. Our lips collided fiercely and with a quick movement I was under him.

He began to leave bite marks on my neck while with one of his hands he quickly removed my underwear.

"Mmm fuck me" I gasped as I felt his dick brush against my folds.

Noah kissed me again and I bit his lower lip as he began to bury himself inside me.

My nails dug into his back as his thrusts began to get harder.

We kissed between moans, made eye contact, and I noticed how red he was.

"You're so horny" I said as he moaned.

"What did you expect after waking up with your mouth on my dick" He said whispering in my ear.

Noah ran his tongue over my neck and then headed for one of my covered nipples.

I quickly took my t-shirt off and his lips attacked my nipple again.