Chapter 4

I'm so sorry, I fell asleep yesterday.

-------------------------------------------

These days I have enjoyed more than to the maximum with my family and today was finally Friday.

I don't like going to clubs, so this moment was really difficult for me since I didn't know what to wear to go out.

I sat on the edge of the bed and ran one of my hands through my hair.

"Caralho" I said letting out a sigh. (Fuck)

As I was about to text to cancel with my friends, I heard a text notification.

I took it and saw that it was a message from Elizabeth.

Yes. She and I exchange messages and have been talking quite a bit. Rather, she's been talking a lot since I want to keep keeping my distance.

*Text Messages*

Elizabeth O:

Still have trouble knowing what to wear?

I laughed reading her message.

Me:

You remember.

And yes, I'm still sitting in bed not knowing what to wear.

Elizabeth O:

What do you have in mind?

Me:

I have black pants, a gray one, a white t-shirt, a yellow shirt with black spots and I want to wear my old school vans.

Elizabeth O:

Black pants, white t-shirt inside the pants and the yellow shirt but wear it semi-open.

Me:

Thank you

Elizabeth O:

I'll see you in a bit and if you don't arrive I'll go for you myself.

Me:

Okay

*End Text Messages*

When we arrived at the club with my brothers and my sister, it wasn't difficult to find my friends.

We walked towards where they were and when they saw me they all pounced on me.

"He is here" Cami yelled.

"We thought you weren't coming" Ashley said.

"I wouldn't miss it" I said hugging her.

When I greeted everyone, my eyes began to look around for someone.

"She went to the bathroom with MK" Ashley said and I just smiled shyly at her "Do you want something to drink?"

"A beer would be nice to start" I said in her ear since the music was too loud.

When Ashley went to get my beer I started talking to Thiago until that conversation was interrupted.

"Hey" I heard Elizabeth say.

"Hey" I replied softly.

"Did you arrive long ago?" She asked drinking some water.

"No, we just got here" I answered trying not to look at her, because she looked beautiful in that black dress that reached a little above her knees.