Chapter 31

October

It had been a little over a month since Lizzie and I had made it official. Obviously our families and close friends were already informed and also Marla, with whom I had a conversation about what could happen when we both wanted to make the relationship public or if we were caught by the damn paparazzi.

But the only thing that mattered to me right now was being in my bed with this beautiful woman in my arms.

"Baby?" I heard her ask and I just buried my head in her neck "I know you're awake"

I only laugh. I raised my head and she was looking at me with those beautiful green eyes that drive me crazy.

"Yes, meu amor?" I asked kissing her lips quickly. (My love)

"Robert is having a Halloween party this weekend and we're invited" She said, stroking my beard.

"I wouldn't miss it" I said hiding my face in her neck again "Do you want us to dress up with the same theme?"

When I didn't get an answer I raised my head and saw that Lizzie was kind of in shock.

"Baby, what's up?" I asked worried.

"Do you really want us to dress up as a couple?" She asked nervously and I nodded "Won't you be ashamed?"

"Why would I be ashamed?" I asked confused and suddenly something clicked in me "Beth, I would never be ashamed to do something like that with you and if someone didn't want to do that with you, fuck them"

"I love you" She said kissing me quickly "You are the best"

"So, what do you want us to dress up as, because I have some ideas" I said, giving her a flirtatious smile.

"Nothing from Marvel, De Oliveira" She said, looking at me seriously.

"Oh come on" I said pouting "I wanted to go as Vision"

"I won't wear the costume from the WandaVision Halloween chapter" She said, laughing.

"I wasn't thinking about that outfit" I said pretending to be offended and she looked at me tilting her head "Well, maybe it crossed my mind"

"You're a nerd" She said sitting on my stomach.

"How about... Star Wars?" I asked and her eyes lit up "You can be Leia and I can be Kylo Ren"

"If you want incest, I better dress up as Cersei and you as Jamie Lannister" She said making me laugh.

"You're right. I'll dress up as Obi-Wan Kenobi" I said caressing her thighs.

Lizzie smiled and leaned in to kiss me as she settled her center on my cock.

"Mmm, I think I can feel your lightsaber" She said biting her lower lip.

"Lizzie!" I exclaimed between laughs "I definitely didn't expect that"

"Fuck you" She also said between laughs "Can I ask you a question?"

"Technically you already did it, but you can do another one" I replied giving her a smile.

"You're talking to RDJ a lot, Noah" She said, laughing, "because that's a typical response from him"

"We talk sometimes" I said letting out a growl when she settled back on my cock "What do you want to ask me?"

"How big are you?" She asked blushing and I looked at her confused "You know..." She said taking her gaze to where our centers collided.

"Oh!" I said laughing "Why do you want to know?"

"Curiosity" She answered as if nothing had happened.