Chapter 28

A/N: You can listen to the song at the end of the chapter if you want.

-------------------------------

I had finished my shift and was finally on my way to my apartment.

When I got there I decided to make myself something simple to eat and then take a nap so I wouldn't be so tired at RDJ's party.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet him" I said throwing myself on the bed.

I don't know how much time had passed but I woke up with the ringing tone of my cell phone.

*Phone Call*

"Hello?" I asked half asleep.

"Noah, I thought you were ready" I heard Lizzie say.

"What time is it?" I asked turning around on the bed.

"It's 8 at night, we have to be at Robert's house at 9:30" She answered with a giggle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how tired I was" I said opening my eyes slowly "I'm going to take a quick shower and pick you up"

"Okay, I'll wait for you" Lizzie said blowing me a goodbye kiss.

"End Phone Call"

"Shit" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I took a quick shower and also decided to shave. The only thing left was to see what the hell I would wear.

I started looking through my closet and decided to wear jeans, a white t-shirt, and sneakers of the same color. I took a gray hoodie in case it got cold or Lizzie didn't bring anything for herself.

I gave Max a snack and left the apartment to go to Lizzie's house.

When I get there, I quickly went to knock on her door and in seconds she opened it giving me a huge smile.

"Hi" She said sweetly wrapping her arms around my neck while my hands went to her hips.

"Olá, linda" I said leaning down to kiss her softly. (Hi, beautiful)

"You shaved" She said, running her hands over my face as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Yes, I didn't have time to fix my beard so I decided to shave completely" I said taking her hand "Shall we go?"

"Yeah, just let me close" She replied turning to lock her door.

I open the door of my Jeep for her to get in and I run to the driver's side.

"Okay, I need you to put the address so I know where we're going" I said as I started the car.

On the way to RDJ's house, I could feel Lizzie's gaze on me.

"You know it's rude to stare" I said laughing.

"I'm admiring" She said with a giggle "You look great without the beard"

"Do you prefer me to stay like this or do you like my beard anyway?" I asked resting my right hand on her thigh.

"I like both" She answered letting out a sigh when I began to caress her gently "With beard you look very mature and hot and without it you remind me of when we were young"

I smiled at her comment and gave her thigh a squeeze.

"Fuck" I heard her say softly.

"What?" I asked playing dumb.

"Nothing" She answered.

When we stopped at a traffic light I looked at her and noticed that her cheeks were flushed and her lower lip was caught with her teeth.