Chapter 25

A/N :Sorry for the late update.

I'm just going to say that I hope you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

🔥

Lizzie POV

Noah and I have started spending more time together, so much so that there are already photos of the two of us circulating

I talked to Marla about it and we agreed that we won't say anything, neither to confirm nor to deny if I was dating him or not.

I was worried that this was going to be too much for Noah and we talked about it. He told me that he would have to get used to it and if I wanted to make this public he would support me.

In any case, we try to go to places where there are not many people, but that is sometimes impossible.

Today was Wednesday and Noah had a night shift so we decided to get up early to go trekking.

We did a trail that we both already knew, since it was the one we used to come to when we were kids.

"You're doing well?" Noah asked walking behind me.

"Very good" I answered drinking from my water bottle "How are you doing?" I asked turning my head back.

I laughed when I saw him with his eyes glued to my butt.

"So that's why you wanted me to go ahead of you" I said still laughing as we continued up.

"What are you taking about?" He asked confused.

"I caught you looking at my ass" I replied turning around again and I saw how his eyes widened "I caught you, De Oliveira"

Noah started to laugh and I smiled as his arms wrapped around my body.

"Can you blame me?" He asked flirtatious leaving a soft kiss on my neck.

A shiver ran through my body when his bulge was pressed into my ass and I felt my center grow wet.

"Fuck" I thought in my head.

"Liz" I heard Noah say suddenly "Are you okay, you were gone for a few seconds?"

"Y-Yes, I'm perfectly fine" I replied nervously.

Noah and I continue our trekking and when we reach our destination we hug each other.

I took my phone and took a picture of Noah without him noticing.

"Do you remember when we were kids, your mom always gave us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" He asked turning to me and I nodded.

Noah opened his backpack and from inside it he took out two sandwiches.

"Let me guess, peanut butter and jelly?" I asked with a smile and he nodded "You are the best"

He and I sat on a rock while we ate.

"Do you have any project soon?" He asked softly.

"I have a couple of interviews, but nothing else" I answered cleaning the crumbs that had fallen on my legs "What are your plans?"

"Mmm not much, I just have to work" He answered cleaning his hands.

"Why don't we do something on a weekend" I said sitting sideways on his lap, while my arms wrapped around his neck "Just you and me"

"What do you have in mind?" He asked brushing my skin with the tip of his nose.

"We could go to another city and rent a room in some beautiful hotel away from everyone" I said feeling how the heat began to run through my body when his left hand began to leave soft caresses on the inside of my thigh.