author's note (please read!)

Привет! (Hello in Russian)

I probably started writing this fanfic around Christmas of 2022, back when I really started getting into the fantastic sport of ice hockey. Obviously I wanted to read some fanfics about players around the NHL, but I couldn't find any of my favorite player except for little snip bits in NHL imagine books and stuff like that. So, I decided to write my own!

To me, I think Kirill Kaprizov being "under the radar" compared to current young guns like Trevor Zegras and Jack Hughes is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing being there's more room for creativity, and a curse being that your story isn't really going to gain much of an audience/traction from the NHL fan base outside of the team your character plays for.

Speaking of other players, if you guys would like a book/short story based on one of your favorite players, let me know! I'd be willing to expand my knowledge to other players other than the Minnesota Wild! 😂

Anyways, this book will contain mild language and limited smut. Read with caution if you are sensitive to those topics, otherwise, please enjoy regardless! :)

Note: I also did make Kirill's character more fluent in English, that way it's easier on me to write dialogue, but I still have mix-ups and stuttering with his speech when trying to speak English in some places so it at least somewhat resembles him.