Chapter Seventeen

👥 : kirillkaprizov 9,082 likesminnesotawild   Coming soon

👥 : kirillkaprizov
9,082 likes
minnesotawild   Coming soon...

My alarm blared its annoying ringtone to wake me up for the day.

I groaned as I got up, trying to not wake Kirill, to walk over to turn it off.

Although Kirill is sensitive to the gentlest of movements. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes, confusingly looking at me.

"Why are you up so early?" He groggily asked.

"Have you forgotten?" I responded as I pulled out a crop top from the bottom drawer and kicked it back in.

Kirill slowly blinked.

I sighed as I tossed the folded crop top on the edge of the bed. "I start classes today," I told him with a smile on my face.

His eyes widened. "Oh yeah!" He exclaimed.

I giggled. "At least you can sleep in a little more," I told him.

He scoffed. "I have to be at the rink by nine," he responded.

"Yeah, and I have a class at eight. Beat that, Kaprizov," I snapped back as I stuck my tongue out to mock him.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure flights at six in the morning sound pleasing to you," he responded with a smirk on his face.

I lifted my shirt off and tossed it over to the laundry basket, leaving me in a bra and sweatpants. "You chose to be an athlete," I told him.

"You chose to go to college," he responded as he got up from the bed and I threw on the baby blue crop top.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, if I want a good paying job," I snapped back, then I went to grab a pair of black ripped jeans from another drawer.

Kirill smirked. "Being a hockey player," he said.

I chuckled as I slipped off my sweatpants and put on my jeans.

After getting dressed, I went out to the kitchen to make up my quick breakfast before I left for my morning class.

I grabbed a cup of yogurt and a small package of granola. I mixed the granola with the yogurt, then I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

I stepped outside and onto the balcony into the crisp morning air. I sat down in one of the seats and ate my yogurt while I was scrolling through my phone, responding to people who had Snapped me throughout the night.

The birds chirping and the bustling traffic as everyone was going to work was serene and filling my body with tranquility.

The door opened and Kirill stepped outside with a slice of toast and jelly.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" I asked him as he sat down in the chair across from me.

He chuckled. "Might go for a walk before I go to practice," he said as he took a bite out of his toast.