Chapter 7- Riot

Sai and her companions set up their camp in a village far away from Mumbai. The aim of the camp is to serve 10 villages there. In the health center of the central village, they set up their camp. Nearby village people are coming and for those people who can't come to the health center doctors along with some helping staff will go to the villages.

Generally, male patients came to the camp and for female patients and children, lady doctors will travel with 2 lady interns, 2 nurses and 2-word boys in their villages. End of the day all the doctors will come back and report regarding the patients, treatments, and medicine stack to the in charge of the camp. In charge of the medical camp is Dr. Atul Agnihotri, an aged kind-hearted doctor.

Lady Doctors are also divided into two groups one group consists Dr. Priyanka, 2 nurses and one 1wordboy who went for checking the pregnant patients and will do delivery in the nearest health clinic, and the other group consists of Dr. Sai as a senior doctor and her interns Dr. Ahana, Dr, Aditi and a word boy who moved place to place to treat children basically. They faced some resistance at the beginning but later villagers cooperated with them.

The first few days of the camp went very well as per their plan but on the last day of the first week, a riot broke out at a nearby place regarding some property. Hindus and Muslims both community tried to claim they have the right at property and they want to dedicate the plot to their deity. Hindus want to build a temple while Muslims want to build a masjid. Both the community claimed they are right and a danga broke.

2 teams of lady doctors were stuck in this riot. After trying for a whole day police and paramilitary were successful to rescue Dr. Priyanka's team. Dr. Atul Agnihotri was successful to bring back Dr. Priyaka's team to base camp with the help of police and support from local villagers. He sends them back to the city.

On the other hand, Sai's team was at the heart of the main riot zone and to prevent police entry there one community kept the team as prisoners till Govt. fulfill their demand to hand the property over to them. When they come to know that the daughter of DSP was their capacitive instead of being afraid they become confident that their demands will be fulfilled soon.

When the news came all the captured members' families become anxious. All of them wanted to go to the zone but the police didn't allow them to go anywhere near. Virat was in shock and grief to hear that his Sai is there stuck in between danger. He forgot all his anger, and ego, hurt everything only Sai's love and worry for her exist in his mind.

Sai is not a normal citizen she is DSP's daughter so the police department made a special force for the rescue operation. Virat volunteered to be part of that operation, he really can't seat in Mumbai and wait for the news of his Sai, when she is there amidst goons.

Police headquartered instructed the local authority to negotiate time from the goons so they don't harm the captives. After the special task force was formed and they formed their strategies, the 15-member task force including Virat was transported to the main camp by helicopter. It was nearly dusk when the task force landed in the main camp. From there they will go to the riot place by car and will approach the building where Sai and her team is been kept as competitive by foot. They planned to attack at night only.

Virat was restless to see her unscratched and safe. In the meantime, he understood he can't live without her. Till now he thought that if he can't make her agree he will do as she wants to marry Patralekha but in these agonizing moments when he was not sure if he will see her again or not he understood that its impossible for him to live without her. He made up his mind that if needed he will beg her to give him, give them a chance forgetting about the whole world. But now his first priority is to save her and bring her out of the riot safely.