Epilogue

5 years later at a famous club of Nagpur 

The whole club is decorated tastefully as it is a celebration time. Patralekha came down from the cab in front of the entrance. It's the 1st time she has come to Nagpur after leaving her ancestral home. Her parents stayed true to their words they never contacted her and whenever she tried to contact them they just cut her calls. But she got a sister in Sai, a friend in the Virat and Chavan family as her family. 

As soon as she entered she felt her knees being hugged by two sets of tiny hands. There is no prize for guessing the hands belong to Sawam and Survi Sai's 2 year old twins. She is their Mausi. She loves them a lot and they also love her back. 

After she left for Delhi. Virat and Sai also shifted there to be with her. They gave her a sense of belonging, the essence of family. Sai's Pakhi di was invited to her home every weekend. Whenever Virat had to leave for work, Pakhi stayed in their room to give Sai company. When Sai was pregnant she was there to look after her and she also baby seat these two little angle to give Sai ample chance to rest and the couple to spend time with each other. 

Chavan family was always there to look after her needs and take part in her happiness. They always provided her mental support through these 5 years. They were present at her convocation, they celebrated her first job as a psychologist in a hospital, they supported her to open her own clinic, lastly when she fell in love they took full responsibility of her marriage as the bride's side. For them only she is here today. 

She picked up the two little munchkins after giving the bag to her husband. He stretched his hands towards the babies but they refused to leave their mausi. She smiled and said "it's hard work to woo them mister, you just come and take place in their heart is not happening." 

As she came inside she met with  a worried Virat who was searching for his kids. They were with him and as he just gave his attention to solve a problem for a few seconds they were missing. Seeing them with Pakhi he became relaxed "thanks yaar, now you come so you handle them, Sai left them with me but I have lots of things to look after." 

Pakhi smiled "yah yah don't worry they are with me but where is Sai?" Virat smiled and said "she is getting our birthday girl ready, Riya refused to get ready by anyone other than her Sai mausi." Pakhi smiled "she has the right. She has become a big girl today. She is 10 and knows fashion better at home other than her Sai mausi." All three of them laughed. 

At that moment Riya came running and hugged Pakhi "hello aunty I am super happy that you come for my birthday." Pakhi put down the tweens and hugged Riya back. "Happy birthday princess, you have become a big girl and you are looking so pretty." Pakhi's husband also wished her and handed over her birthday gift. 

Sai comes and hugs her di. Soon all of them get busy in the celebration and after they party all went to the Chavan house.