Chapter 14- Conditions

Everyone looked towards Bhabani with a tense look at what condition she will give. She looked at everyone's faces and said in a serious tone "you have to find a good man for Patralekha. After that only Virat and Sai can marry " all Chavan family members, Sai Patralekha and Sunny left the breath they were holding. Bhabani smiled seeing the happy faces of her family. Samrat said, "Kaku you are a true drama quee."

She turned towards Sailesh and Vaishali "Sailesh ji please understand the children please. We really don't want our children unhappy. We all will find a good suitor for Patralekha and we will arrange her wedding. We will take the blame for the broken engagement."

Salesh become angry with all this and said "Bhabani ji how easily you people washed your hands from this matter. It doesn't make a difference for you people at all because for you only the wedding is still on, you are still getting a daughter-in-law. Only the bride changed. It's a win-win situation for you. Your son is getting the girl he loves and you are getting a doctor daughter-in-law whom you have all known and love for years. What about us? Only a promise from your corner that you will try to find a suitable man for our daughter and take the blame for the broken engagement?"

Ninad said "please understand Sailesh ji we are thinking about the happiness o all the children. We said that we will take the blame." Vaishali said "Ninad ji it's easy for you because you are the father of the groom. Society only blames the bride and her family. What you will tell that your son become unloyal and fell in love with another girl after engagement? Then also people will say there must be some fault in our daughter that's why he fell in love with another girl and broke the engagement."

Sailesh said "all our relatives know that Pakhi is going to be the daughter-in-law of the Chavan family if this doesn't happen then we will be ashamed in front of them. If you back out from the wedding then we will file a complaint against your son that he is denying to marry our daughter after using her. Then his career will be finished and he will be in jail. And I think it will not look good to see an honest IPS officer behind the bars."

All people present there were socking listening to Sailesh's words. They never ever thought that he has this cheap mentality. Samrat said "Uncle what are you saying? Please don't take any decision in anger. Your prestige is not much more important than the lives of these three."

Sailesh stopped Samrat with a gesture of his hand and said "you don't need to think about my daughter. We have brought her up and her first priority should be her family reputation. In many of our societies, girls live their entire life in loveless marriages it doesn't matter if Pakhi is also doing her duties and performing her responsibilities towards marriage and both families. But it feels like you are very much concerned about your brother and his girlfriend. If you want to save them and their so-called love then you get married to Pakhi. You are a widower, your wife died 2 years ago and your daughter needs a mother figure.

Before you start you love your dead wife and will not be able to give Pakhi her place ever I want to say it doesn't matter. She will be a Chavan daughter-in-law, your wife in front of society and she can help to bring your daughter. She can manage kids well. You have two options only either you or Virathave to marry Pakhi. She has to be a Chavan daughter-in-law this year only. Now, who will marry her is up to you. We will come 2 days later with our Gurudev to fix the date of the wedding."

After saying all these Patils left Chavan Nivas left confused and worried Chavas there. 

Guys, please check out my new Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As the new generation takes charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replacement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us