Chapter 9

You haven't moved from your spot. Ichigo is blocking any exit.

"Are you scared?"

The smile he wears is a bit sadistic, like he's mocking you. Enjoying the fear you display.

"You humans are so easy to mess with. "

He's laughing a bit manically, and you flinch. You aren't sure how to get out of this situation.

"When he takes over, I don't always have complete control of my body."

It's a fleeting thought of what Ichigo once said to you about his hollowfication.

"He's unpredictable, so if you ever encounter him, you have to run."

How do you run?

If the nurse came back maybe he'd be too distracted. Then you could make a break for it. But what if he hurt someone else. You know Ichigo would be devastated if he came to and found out he'd caused harm to someone. You need to think of something quick.

"Sorry I kept you waiting~" You hear on the other side of the door.

"The nurse!"

You panic internally.

Your body was trembling.

"Are you going to cry you little-"

You slam your forehead into his with all the force you can muster, and he lets out a yell. His eyes roll back, and he falls to the floor unconscious. You stare for a second, just as the door opens behind you.

"Oh my! What happened?"

"H-He woke up suddenly and ran into the wall!"

The nurse nods.

"I see, poor kid. Let's help him back into bed. " You nod, kneeling to help her move him back to bed. Once he's comfortable, you bow.

"I'm sorry Ichigo."

You internally wail. It was borderline abuse at this point.

The nurse sweatdrops at the paleness in your face.

"A-Are you alright."

"H-Hai."

You're once again sulking.