Mt Ebott

Aphmau's pov
Kitty's left the hub for the 3rd time this week. So I decided to follow her, what I didn't know was that Krystal and the rest of the hub were following me.

"Why are you guys following me?" I asked.

"Because we saw you sneak out so I convinced everyone else to help me spy on whatever it is you are doing. SO what are you doing?" Krystal asked.

"Well I'm following Kitty right now. Looks like she was headed to this mountain." I said.

"I've seen Kitty travel to the same mountain multiple times before." Kim said.

"Weird. Why would Kitty travel to the same mountain multiple times?" Zane asked.

"Thats why I'm following her Zane." I said.

"Okie lets continue to follow her then." Zane said.

Luckily Kitty wasn't that far ahead so we could catch up quickly.

Once we followed Kitty to that mountain we lost her cause we used a different route to the climb the mountain.

Once we got to the peak off the mountain we saw a cave which is literally the only place Kitty could've went in on this mountain, the only strange thing about that is that Kitty wasn't in the cave.

The cave was empty, and at the end of the cave there was this big hole, hopefully Kitty didn't fall in.

"Where could Kitty have gone?" Ein asked.

"I don't know Ein, I just hope she didn't fall down that hole." Noi said.

"Maybe she did go in the hole but didn't fall down it instead she teleported to the bottom." Kim said.

"Then lets go in the hole then!" Ein said.

We all tried to stop Ein but it was too late, Ein had already jumped into the hole.

"I'm fine guys! Ooo flowers." Ein yelled up to us.

"Should we go down there?" I asked.

"Well we can't just abandon Ein, just be cautious." Kawaii~Chan said.

We all stepped towards the hole cautiously. We grabbed each others hands, I closed my eyes and we jumped in.

The landing was softer then I thought it was going to be and when I opened my eyes I saw that golden flowers surronded us which explains why the landing was soft, the flowers broke our fall.

Infront of us, a few netres away was a tunnel that looked like it led outside.

"Is everyone okie?" I asked.

They all responded with a yep or a yeah which was good.

411 words

Hope you enjoyed
Bye Kittens <3