Deja vu

Aphmau's pov
These girls called Frisk and Chara were showing me and the others around and saw that this is where the monsters roamed.

But everytime Chara and Frisk showed us to a new place I would always get this feeling that I've already been there before.

After the tour was over I asked the others if they had a deja vu feeling on that tour and the only people who did were Krystal and Zane.

"Now that you mention it I have been having this feeling like we had already gone there in the past." Zane said.

"Ye and I've been feeling like I already know the names of the places before they even took us to those places or even mentioned them." Krystal said.

"We don't know what you guys are talking about. I didn't get no deja vu feeling!" Ein said.

"Well duh I just asked all of us about it and Zane and Krystal are the only people who replied with yes, you all replied with no." I said.

"I know that I'm just saying that I don't know what you guys are talking about." Ein said.

"Well if you answered no then its none of your business." Zane said.

"Fine I'll just leave you guys alone." Ein said.

Then Ein walked off back to Pierce and Noi.

"Somethings going on with this place and we need to figure out what." I said.

"Agreed." Zane said.

"But what about Kitty?" Krystal asked.

"Like Chara said shes normally in the aus." Zane said.

"Krystal has a point. We can't let Kitty know." I said.

"Why not?" Krystal asked.

"Because this is one of the dimensions Kitty lives in so if they are trying to hide something from us then she will too." I said.

"Well said Aphmau." Zane said.

"Well we need to keep a low profile then." Krystal said.

"Yep!" I said.

"Okie what should we start with then?" Zane asked.

"Just find out what Kitty's doing then go from there." I said.

"Sounds like a plan." Krystal said.

"Ye great plan Aphmau." Zane said.

We went back to the others then we went to Grillbys to get something to eat.

365 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^