Missing!

Frisk's pov
We have been searching for hours looking for Aphmau and her friends but of course anything can happen in undertale.

"What if they've been kidnapped by someone in a different au?" I asked.

(They have)

"Frisk just calm down." Chara said.

"How can I calm down they're missing!" I said.

Seriously who does she think she is telling me to calm down my friends are missing I can't calm down!

(You do you girl but seriously I thought Chara was the mean one)

"Don't worry Frisk we'll find them." Betty said.

"How can you be so sure?!" I asked.

"Because we always find people who have gone missing in the underground." Chara said.

Can't I be sad in peace?!

"Whats going on?"

I looked up to see Candy and Fell standing a few metres behind Chara and Betty.

"Nothing!" Betty said.

"We lost the aphmau crew." I said in defeat.

"What do you mean you lost them?" Candy asked.

"We were supposed to make sure nothing bad happened to them and now they're missing." I said.

"Don't tell Kitty. I would freak out of they went missing and my au is the edgey version of your au so she would freak out." Fell said.

"I thought there was a war going on in your surface au. What was it about again, oh ye the Noi in your au has the gem that Red and Catherine entrusted you with and is now trying to take over the hub." Candy said.

"Ye it is like that but I wouldn't want anyone of them to go missing." Fell said.

"More like you wouldn't want a certain someone to go missing~" Candy said.

Me, Chara and Betty laughed.

"This isn't the time to talk about that! We need to find the aphmau crew in this au!" Fell said.

"Okie we will. But theres over a million aus, thanks to Paint and Ink, and we can't search all of them." Candy said.

"Well you can cross this au off the list." Betty said.

"We're not gonna search every au, that would take forever." I said.

"Not like I already said that." Candy said.

"Which au are they most likely to go too?" Fell asked.

"We don't know." Chara said.

"We don't even know how they went missing." I said.

"Lets find out then. We're most likely to find them if we know how they got lost." Fell said.

"Okie then." I said.

409 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^