Activating the orb?

Bill's pov
When Error 404 first got the orb I was confused on how it worked, Error 404 told me that as long as he had it in his possession it would work but I feel like the orb needs to be activated somehow but I just don't know how to activate it.

(Bill just had a big brain moment and hes right.)

I was thinking of how to activate the orb while looking at the orb.

"What are you doing Bill?" Error 404 asked, entering the room.

"I was just thinking that the orb needed to be activated by someone or something." I ssid.

"You idiot! Like I said before as long as we have the orb in our possession it is already working." Error 404 said.

(Y'know Error 404 is evil but hes also really dumb.)

"I know thats what you think but maybe-"

"Listen here Bill, as long as we have the gem in our possession then its already working!" Error 404 snapped.

(Damn this guy has some anger issues, Bill was only trying to help.)

"We'll just see when Kitty and her friends come and rescue the Aphmau crew." I said.

"She and her friends won't be resuing the Aphmau crew because this orb will prevent them from attacking us and if they can't attack us then they can't rescue the Aphmau crew." Error 404 said.

(This Sans au is dumb, he does know I can literally just teleport all of them to safety if I wanted too right.)

"If you say so." I said.

"I do say so!" Error 404 said, leaving the room.

I still think it needs to be activated but by what?

Hey guys, I'm probably going to be doing short chapters on all my books again until I can really get back into the books again.

305 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^