The past

Kitty's pov
I go to speak to Nightmare and Error about what Error 404 did and then I find out that Swad is here. Why does he have to be here right now?! Ugh!

"Hey Kitty you okie?"

I turned to look at who said it and it was Terror.

"Ye I'm fine Terror." I said.

"Kitty, I'm an alternate version of you. I do that excat thing when I'm sad, so whats wrong?" Terror asked.

"Well you know how I told you about me and Swad?" I asked.

"Ye." Terror said.

"Well hes back and hes not the only one, Error 404 is back too." I said.

"Oh geez."

Oh geez is right.

"Look Kitty I know you hate Swad for what he done to you but please don't let that get in the way of everything else and make sure your soul doesn't turn into a hate soul." Terror said.

"Thanks Terror but without Faith we can't ban them back in the depths of the anti void." I said.

"We don't need Faith's help but she hates them too so I don't think that she'll refuse to help us." Terror said.

"She may hate them but she hates us too and don't forget she turned evil because we wanted to get rid of Error 404." I said.

"No its not. We didn't know that, that spell was gonna turn her evil." Terror said.

"Ye well its too late now." I said.

"Don't lose hope we will get rid of Error 404 and Swad and Faith will turn good again. You just need to believe!" Terror said.

I laughed. "I'm sorry Terror but have you not noticed that whenever someone believes something in the underground it backfires on them." I said.

"I was just tryna be a good friend and give you good advice." Terror said.

"I know Terror and I appreciate that its just I'd rather you give me advice thats actually achievable in the underground." I said.

"You sure abt that?" Terror asked.

"Ye." I said.

"Okie heres some advice to you then, don't try to fight Error 404 or Swad cause your just gonna die again and about your friends they're either gonna die or start a genocide and thanks to what Error 404 has done theres no way of breaking their so called destiny and if some of them enjoy genocide which I know some of them will then your doomed and theres no saving you from all this. Better?" Terror asked.

"Uh-"

I was just speechless from all that. I didn't know that she could be kinda mean by that.

"Actually just stick to the good advice." I said.

'Okie." Terror said.

448 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^