I'm sorry my soul

After this sad event...... Soiren trained a lot with Soi fon... And she could be from a part of the division to the 3rd officer in the division 2 ........

Soi fon was always besides her and consider her as her daughter even she is Yoruichi's daughter..... Ok she was angry from Yoruichi because she left her and Soiren.. .....

Soiren when she was training

Soiren when she was training... She touched a lot in her feelings because she couldn't forget how her parents left her.... And how Urahara (her father) He hit her on the neck to make her unconscious... when he was about to illegally go rescue Hiyori and Vizard.... So, she had her Zanpakuto... And the huge Reatsu.... Her Zanpakuto name is Hannohime.... Her Zanpakuto abilities is similar to Benihime.... And she can use all of her power in this Katana....

She also could make her cat shape like Yoruichi

She also could make her cat shape like Yoruichi.... Through her spiritual energy... she can transform into a cat, which helps her sneak around during missions.... Besides she learned a lot of Kido levels . .....

I talked a lot about what's happened in that period

I talked a lot about what's happened in that period.... But the most important.... Is the first meeting after Yoruichi's come to Soul Society.....

Soiren didn't saw immediately.... Because she received orders to fight Ichigo and his friends when they came SS to save Rukia... She didn't want for Rukia to die... And She pretended to fight them....but as soon as she stopped fighting and asked them how they got here..and how Kisuke and Yoruichi helped them come.... She shoked when she  heard their name.... But she couldn't see Yoruichi..... After Ichigo, Ukitake, Kyoraku saved Rukia... Soiren and Renji got busy fighting with the rest of the Shinigami and were protecting Rukia... Soiren  could sense Yoruichi's reiatsu as she fought Soifon...
.... Left Renji... And went quickly to her mother.... Could come after finishing her fight with Soi fon.... She couldn't hold her self... And She raised her sword on her mother's neck.... But Yoruichi touched a lot after seeing her daughter .... And said : thanks for God  to be okay after a long time....
Soiren couldn't hide her tears... Cried a little.... And Yoruichi huged her..... And told her...: I'm so sorry to do this.... I know that u  You can't forgive me...... Soiren replied : ... I just want to know why didn't u tell me about this.... At least I will try to understand u and my father before🥺...

Yoruichi: I know

Yoruichi: I know... This is my mistake..
. .. Soifon who was crying too... Was watching this meeting too.... But they couldn't continue speaking because Aizen appeared...
Continue on part 3 .......