u r all in my heart 3

Soiren shouted at her parents because they didn't train with her....

So...she left quickly and left them.... In her way.... She found Shinigamis clothes.... Like... Shinigami was wearing them... And he/she suddenly disappeared....

She felt that something isn't well here in SS.... She went quickly to her friends... Who also noticed that...

But what can she do? She even didn't discover who did that....

In her way.... She found Hiyori....

Soiren : Hiyori... U were here....

Hiyori: Baka Soiren....u were training with your parents... Why did u come here?

Soiren : my idiot parents started training without me.... So... I left them because they really bothered me...

Hiyori : u r right..... I even can't continue working with that Urahara anymore...

Soiren : anyway.... I found Shinigami clothes in my way to here.... I think a mysterious things is happening in Seireitei....

Hiyori : Kensei and Mashiro found like that also....I recommend u to not do anything about that.... U'll not be able to contribute in discovering and fighting them... U even don't have Zanpakuto.... So.... Be away from this..

Soiren : heeeeh in everything in everything be away 😫what's this life!!!!

Hiyori : in the future u'll find a situations to be the one who'll solve and participate.... But now... NO!

 NO!

So.... At night.... Mashiro and Kensei went... And u know... They transformed to Holo in unknown way.....

Hiyori went there also..... And Urahara felt anxious about her.....but Yamamoto didn't allow him to go there.... He choose the Shinigamis who became a Vizard in the future... All of them went there.... But they transformed to Holos also....

Urahara was at home.... Soiren went to sleep.... But after an hour.... She woke up and saw her father leaving the house.....

Soiren : father! What's happening? Where will u go at this time?

Urahara looked at his daughter....

Urahara : sorry ... Soiren...

Went quickly and hits her on her Nick to lose her awareness..... She even couldn't notice how she lost her awareness.....

And u know after that Urahara and tesai went... And they expelled them from SS... Yoruichi went with them also...

All of this happened and soiren was losing her awareness....

After some hours.... Soifon saw Soiren fallen in the ground and the door is open..... Went quickly to her and tried to awake her...

Soifon : Soiren!!! Soiren!!!!!! Please wake!!

Soiren woke up slowly....

Soiren : what happened.... Soifon_san?

Soifon started crying..... Said :

"I'm sorry soiren 😭😭 I'm so sorry!!!! It seems they expelled and left SS!!

Soiren started tearing when she shocked....

Soiren : I.... I thought that something bad would happen..... They left me alone and no one is with me now!!

Soifon : never say that... Soiren... From today.... I'd be always besides u.... I'll become the captain of division 2 .... And I'll help u to train.... And I'll act as your mom...

Returning to the present*

Soiren : At least I'm not angry from u because u saved my dear friends ... Parents.....and now... It's my turn to leave u 🤣

Urahara and Yoruichi : heeeh thanks for God...... We will miss u alot....

Soiren : and u.... Soifon_taicho..... I don't know how I'll thank u.... U were always besides me.... U were my everything in all my life 🥺... I wouldn't leave u.... I'm so sorry... But I chose my way 😔

Soifon : *was about to cry * don't worry about me!!! Just I want u to do things makes u comfortable!!! I want u to develop!!!! If u thought about your feelings all the time u'll lose everything!!!!! Be strong!!! My girl!!!!

Soiren : started crying and said : Soifon taicho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she said goodbye to her friends and to Renji..... And she left....

Continue in the next part....