Blood War / it's time to bright

After releasing this surprising Bankai...... Standed in her elegant way....

"I'm not from the harsh type... So... Let me kill u in my nice knifes.....
PARALYZED QUEEN.... Who will put a limit to your all targets..... Without feeling in this.... "

Yuhabaha : u'll put a limit!?... Hah.... I even don't consider u as an important opponent.....

Soiren : ... Even I didn't consider myself as important fighter first 😌... But now....u r the first card to show my new brightness 💡✨

Yuhabaha: heh.... May I'll give u a chance to show me now...after all.... Your Bankai is new to me a little... I didn't saw like it before....

Soiren smiles.... And started her attacks.... Used her Shunpo.... And The chain wrapped around him from all sides... These chains paralyzed everything they touched....

She became un normal a little

She became un normal a little... And moved the chain around all Quincies so quickly... And she paralyzed all of them.... I mean... Ishida... Hashufalt
And the others.... And she killed them all in this chain.... This chain like a knife... So... She can kill using it.. Add to that.. She can hang in it.... She killed some of those Quincies by hanging.....
She returned to Yuhabaha to fight him with Ichibe... Same for others in squad 0 who joined the fight against Yuhabaha after Soiren killed all Quincies....

Soiren decided to think later what she will say to Ichigo about that she killed Ishida... But now... Fight is first

So.... She paralyzed him.... I mean Yuhabaha.... And Ichibe killed him in his ink.... They thought everything finished... But that's in their dreams only..... Yuha is still alive.... And he returned... So.... Soiren and Ichibe r so carful now.... After Soiren SHOCKED because she thought she ended this....

He returned.... And he was still having a huge power.... He revived all Quincies again... He even didn't need a power from the Quincies in SS yet...

Soiren Shocked again

Soiren Shocked again... Because she thought all Quincies died completely and they wouldn't fight them again... A big sea of despair is covering this woman.... But what should she do? Ofc she'll continue the fight besides her friends from squad 0

So... Ichibe continued against him and thought that he won again.... But Yuhabaha used all power of his allies from Quincies in SS... And he went quickly to Soiren and defeated her immediately....

Lucky that Yoruichi... Inoue ... Ichigo... Ganju... R on their way to the Royal Palace.... Yoruichi felt that her daughter's reatsu disappeared....so... She felt anxious and wanted to go quickly to her....

When she reached to her she found that all Division 0 were defeated and Soiren is really damaged

When she reached to her she found that all Division 0 were defeated and Soiren is really damaged..... Yoruichi immediately told Inoue to heal her daughter and went to the soul king to continue her plan ..... But Soiren were in a bad case.... Even after Inoue healed her... She is still tired a lot...but she could talk... And she told Inoue to go with her mom and Ichigo.. Because she feels okay and can move after some minutes....

Continue in the next part .....