know yourself 2

*Attacking *

Soiren : die now!!!! Aaaaaaaizeeeeeeen... *using her sword*.... Haaaaaaa

Soifon :please stoppp Soiren!!!!

Aizen : maybe u don't know yourself yet

Aizen : maybe u don't know yourself yet... Or even your father....

With a wave of his sword, he tries to hit her, but she turns away.

Soiren : hah... It was close .. But u can't make any wound to me....

Attacking again... And use Kido....
And her Shunpo turns around behind him....but Ichimaru attacks her...she pays attention and defends....

but Aizen took advantage of the opportunity and hit her with his sword (Kyouka Suigetsu)

but Aizen took advantage of the opportunity and hit her with his sword (Kyouka Suigetsu)...in which he used hypnosis...and she fell to the ground.....

Soifon : idiot!!! Soiren!!!!! Why u didn't listen to me....

Soiren : Soi.... Soifon... Taicho.... I'm... Sorry.... I just let my feelings take control for the first time.... But I.... Lo... st.... *losing her awareness*

Soifon : ... Don't worry my dear Soiren... I'll not let anyone of them alive... Just for u.... Go and rest now...
*going to fight Baragan*

Soiren is still fallen..... Even when the Vizard entered the war.... Lisa immediately went to Soiren....
Holding her on her hand....

And saying : I expected I'll see u the strongest Shihouin when I meet u again

And saying : I expected I'll see u the strongest Shihouin when I meet u again.... But what I see.... I see you reckless and damaged by your actions! . ..

Lisa : Hatchi! Come and threat her....

Hatchi : okay...
After curing her wounds.... Soiren woke up! ...

Soiren : ha haaa Hatchiiiiii!!!! *with tearful eyes* thanks for god that u r still okay 🥹

Hatchi : it's been a long time... Soiren_san . ..

Lisa : finally... U woke up.... We r grateful to your father who saved us.....

Soiren : I thought he couldn't save u 🥺

Lisa : baaaka... U can expect everything from that man

Soiren : father......

Hatchi : anyway... We should go to fight now... U know... Nothing finished yet.. Soiren _ San

Soiren : ofc...

They could beat all Espadas... But no one of them could defeat Aizen...

Soiren  quietly withdrew to find a plan... but did not find anything... and with the arrival of her father..... they thought of a plan together..... Aizen came and fought her mother and father alongside Ichigo and his father.... and  She stayed hidden according to the plan.... and when everyone fell and Ichigo was left... here the work began..

Soiren hided her Reatsu to not let Aizen feel it.... And used her final level of Shikai... The hidden paralyzing . .. And Urahara was able to plant kido inside him... and he could no longer move due to Suirin's zanpakuto technique.... and her father's technique defeated him until he was sealed....

Continue in the next part . . ..