I believe in u

Okay.... After this meeting.... Yoruichi came with her daughter to the real world... To Urahara's shop... First meeting after a long time... Soiren and her father... Eye to eye.... Silence for 4 minutes .... And Soiren moved and kicked her father angrily!!

Soiren : why did u Why did you knock me unconscious at that time....!!! Why didn't you tell me what happened!!! Why did you manage this and leave me!!!!!!

!!! Why didn't you tell me what happened!!! Why did you manage this and leave me!!!!!!

Urahara : AAA calm down please.... Dear Soiren... It was my mistake I know.... But... I wasn't able to do anything else then this in that time....

Soiren : at least u had to tell me the truth!!!!! I would understand this 🥺

Urahara : maybe u r right about this ... I'm sorry again my lovely daughter...

Soiren : haaaaah... Okay okay... I think no time for regret now 😤

Before returning to SS.... Soiren decided to spend a week with her parents... And in this week... Urahara tested her Zanpakuto ability.... Hannohime by a little fight between them

Benihime vs Hannohime

 the strength of her Zanpakuto that she can paralyze people by releasing her Zanpakuto as a yellow Reatsu

the strength of her Zanpakuto that she can paralyze people by releasing her Zanpakuto as a yellow Reatsu . .. And at the same time.... She can reflect the effect and stop the paralyzing again...

Soiren : hah....U shocked right? ... Because... Your daughter trained and got her strength without u be with her 🫳

Urahara : haha yes yes u r right.... But to be honest... I'm happy to see my girl became strong while she was without me...

Soiren : your words motivate me.... May... I'll not feel sad if I killed my father... This is one of the positive things that we weren't together as father and daughter...

*attacking him in her Zanpakuto... With her yellow Reatsu... Releasing it towards him immediately....

Urahara started being serious and carful.... And he released Benihime...

Benihime ofc stopped Hannohime's attack...

Soiren thought that her Zanpakuto will reach him and paralize him... But sadly.. No...

Urahara : hmm if I didn't stopped your attack at this moment exactly... May u killed me... But for your bad luck... Dear daughter...

Soiren : dear father.... U thought that this is everything 😁....

*used shunpo suddenly... And disappeared..... Showing herself behind him immediately... And touch him in her sword... *

urahara didn't notice her... Her speed isn't normal... Don't forget that she is from Omits Kido... Soifon trained her by herself... So... She is one of the fastest Shinigamis besides Yoruichi, Soifon and Byakuya...

The attack reached Urahara's hand... So... It paralyzed successfully.... No... He can't move his hand....

Soiren got this chance and  attacked him with her decisive blow

But the great shock.... That.... The one whom she attacked him was not the real Urahara

It was just his balloon trick...

I mean like this 👇

Soiren didn't know how to act after her plans failed

Soiren didn't know how to act after her plans failed.... Urahara put his Katana at her Neck and said :
I won...

Soiren was angry because she wanted to surprise him by defeating him..

But she said
" I say.... I lost... But I'll not lose against u again... Just remember this "

He replied :
"I'm sure that u can this Soiren... U made me feel horrible in your ability... I'm sure that u'll be better than me soon.. "

Soiren returned to SS after that week... And returned to her usual life again....

Continue in an important thing in the next part .....