blood war / great lose

New era... While Soifon allowed Soiren to go to the real world.... Went to her father's shop and set with her parents..... Suddenly.... Hearing bad news.... Quincy attacked SS...and all Shinigami's about to lose in front of them.... Soiren was about to go immediately to fight them in SS.... But Urahara stopped her

Soiren Shihouin / Bleach TYBW

Urahara : Soiren.... Don't act quickly... Think wisely... U aren't able to defeat them now...

Soiren : but!! Do u want them to die!! I'm ready to fight them whatever anything will happen....

Urahara : I didn't say we will let them.... Let's go to Kurosaki and tell him.....

Went to Kurosaki together... And suddenly... Nel came from Hueco mundo... Because Quincy attacked Hueco mundo also....

All of them went to Hueco mundo to fight Quincy.... And Soiren kept in contact with her captain Soifon . ..... Knew that her Bankai was stolen....
She immediately opened Garuganta and went to her Captain.....

Soiren had learnt Bankai before a few days

Soiren had learnt Bankai before a few days... She was doing a hidden training with Soifon for Bankai... But Yoruichi discovered them and joined in training Soiren .... Soiren could use Bankai after just 2 days of training with Yoruichi..... She was also all this year training a lot... And even had a high and huge Reatsu because of her hard training

Soiren didn't use her Bankai when she went to fight Quincy....But as result... It was so hard for her to defeat them... She also defeated.....

Quincy returned and promised they'll come again....
And it was a great lose when Yamamoto killed by Yuhabaha...

Soiren was in a full depression.....
"All training I made... And all efforts because I wouldn't be weak like this ... And as I was about to lose in front of Aizen... I'll lose in front of those quincies!!!!!!!!!... I should do something.... Do something now!!!!!!!!! "

Squad 0 came to SS after a long time... And after this big lose to Yamamoto....
Soiren immediately thought about joining them.... But she hadn't time to prepare to this and telling her friends... So... She wanted secretly to join and be a captain in division 0 ....

While squad 0 don't accept to join to it without special creation

While squad 0 don't accept to join to it without special creation ......

Soiren immediately thought of showing them a hidden experiences she made.... A special thing.... She even didn't tell Soifon or even Urahara about it.....
A necklace she made to save a horror Reatsu got because of hard training she wasn't able to hold all of this Reatsu that's why she created this necklace secretly.....

In the same moment they came and she immediately offered to join to them without letting anyone notice her..... But.... They will accept her?

Continue in next part......