know yourself

Soiren started preparing herself to join to the war.... With a full bad mood to face Aizen..... Every moment of that bad event in her life began to pass before her like a fast tape.... And she was fully angry because she thought she was Idiot when she didn't know that Aizen who planed to all this.... Made her father leaves SS.... And damaging her closest friends....

Went with Soifon and Omaida.... And stand with all gotie 13 .... Finally... Aizen came with the other Arrancar...
And what! Ichimaru was exactly besides him! .... And here we'll start...

Soiren : haah.... They both exist now... That's perfect... Let's kill two birds with one stone

Ichimaru : haah... We met each other's again 😁..... I didn't expect I'll see u here..... U didn't change a lot.... May u grow up a little ... But that fearful heart within you did not stop fearing and trembling…… You are still that weak girl who is unable to do anything…. You are just a disgrace to your clan. .

Soiren : *fury* I don't care if you talk about my weakness... but if you talk about my clan again.... I will rip your tongue out.... Do you understand!!!!!!!!I swear by that scar you caused me as a kid!!!!

 Do you understand!!!!!!!!I swear by that scar you caused me as a kid!!!!

Exactly.... Ichimaru caused a 2 crossed scars at the right side of Soiren's stomach when she tried to fight him after a week from the Vizard event... But she wasn't know that he was working with Aizen in that time... But he was always suspicious
Here's her scars...

Aizen : did u finish playing both?

Aizen : did u finish playing both? ... I think it's not the time to remember all your memories together....

Ichimaru : yare... Yare.... U r right.... Why even I'm wasting my time with that weak woman...

Soiren : Aizennnnn.... U were the cause of everything!!!! If it weren't for you, those beautiful days wouldn't have been erased from soul society!!!!!!!!!!!.. U prepared all of this plan to make my father leaves SS.... U made my all friends as guinea pigs to all your bad ideas!!! I'lll I'll kill u now and forever!!!!!!!!!

*Attacking him *

Soifon : Soiren!!!! Stop now !!!u even don't know what's his plans now!!!!!

Continue in the next part....