your promotion

The peace spread.... Aizen's war finished..... And SS returns to the normal life again after 1 year and half ..but...still no one knows that Soiren had a big contribution in defeating Aizen with her father..they kept it secret..so .... In Division 2 ... Omits kido.... Soifon knocked the door at Soiren while she was sleeping ... And said :

Soifon : Soiren!!!! Wake up now!!!

Soiren:haaah.... Stop shouting at me..Soifon_taichooo..... Let me sleep more 😪🥱

Soifon : the hour is 8:00 AM . .. It's NOT sleeping time 💤🕘.... I have a good news for u..

Soiren got out of bed.... but with a grumble.... and looked at her captain....

Soiren : and what's this good news Soifon_Taicho.... Is it something boring again 😏?

Soifon : Noo!!! It's your promotion to be vice_captain like Omaida!!!!!!!

Soiren : what?! R they accepted me to be a vice_captain !!?

Soifon : yes.... And u'll have more missions and tasks as vice_captain... So... Be ready...

Soiren : haaah... Okay okay.... I'll try my best 😪.... Because.... I want to be different and stronger after everything happened...

Soifon smiles at her face.... And felt proud of her thinking way..

Soifon : I thought u'll say this... That what I expect from u Soiren....

Soiren : haha thank u Soifon_ taicho... But please... Don't let Omaida bother me when we will work together as vices_captain...

Soifon : don't worry... I'll try to give tasks to each one of u alone.... But when u work together... If he bothered u just tell me....

Soiren : okay okay... So... What's now...

Soifon : here's your vice_captain's hand mark... U have to wear it to let people know that u r vice_captain...

She means this 👇

Soifon gave it to Soiren

Soifon gave it to Soiren.... But suddenly.... Unexpected reaction ... Soiren throw it away and rejected to wear it...

Soifon : why did u do this!!!!!????

Soiren : hah!.. Just from silly hand mark shinigamis will know that I raised my rank!! I even don't mind
If they knew my rank instead of knowing my strength...

Soifon shocked from her words and reaction.... But.... With angry face...

Soifon : naughty idiot!!!! How can u be un respectable like this!!!!!

They both started quarreling like children..... and each pulled each other's hair.... but.. Omaida came... And told them that they should come both to captains gathering ....to announce her promotion.... So.. They stopped and went...

Anyway... Soiren in this era... Changed a little.... Her hair became longer... And she started being wise more...

Continue in next part