When did u come?

After 10 years passed... And Soiren were at the Royal Palace with Zero squad after they revived.... Helped them fixing the big chaos there.....

Squad 0 allowed Soiren to go in a vacation for 2 weeks in SS and the real world..... So... Where did she go first? Ofc 😌SS.....

She went there.... Ofc said hello to Kyoraku San......

Saw the big changes in all gotei 13 .....

Went to her best friend Lisa..... She is so beautiful after 10 years...

Soiren : Lisa

Soiren : Lisa...... It's been a long time....

And Soiren herself was changed alot also.... Specially her hair style...

Lisa : *shocked when she saw her

Lisa : *shocked when she saw her.... : soiren!! ... This is u soiren!!! Right!!!? ... I missed u so much..

They approach to each others and hugged each others quickly ......

Lisa now is the captain of squad 8 .... And her vice_captain is Yuyu Yayahara....

Yuyu saw them... And she wondered how Soiren Shihouin from squad 0 is here....

Soiren looked at her...and the wrong and bad ideas started swimming in her mind 🤣... Because Yuyu's skin color is close to Yoruichi 🤭and her hair is blonde like Urahara

Soiren : who r u?

Yuyu : my name is Yuyu Yayahara!! The vice captain of division 8 ... Nice to meet chaaa 😉

Soiren : *started to feel annoy a little* Yayahara? ... U mean (Urahara) ??

Soiren's thoughts 🤔💭: I just left my parents 10 years... In these 10 years.. They brought a sister for me!?

Soiren's imagination : Soiren!!!! Look look!! We decided to surprise u when u come!! We brought a sister for u!! We don't want u to feel alone between us 😁... Soiren's replying : I don't waaaaaant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuyu : Ya Ya Ha Ra.... Why? Is there any problem?

Soiren : *awaken from her thoughts * ok... So... Do u know Urahara Kisuke and Shihouin Yoruichi?

Yuyu : I heard about them . .. But I didn't see them before...

Soiren : very well then.... If u were my sister I was about to kill u 🙂

Yuyu : Why soiren!!!! I'm a big fan to u!!!!

Soiren : a big fan 🤨?

Yuyu : I saw your IG account... And I know that u were a great shinigami defeated Yuhabaha besides Ichigo!! I really love your achievements!!!

Soiren : haaah... U follow my IG account? _._ura.shiho_._ ?

Yuyu : yes this account!!!

Soiren : woow... Lucky that I have a good follower as u!

Yuyu : so... Can we take selfie together!? I'll post it on social media!!!!

Soiren : ok... I accept...

Soiren spent a full day with her friends and with Yuyu... And the next day... She will visit her parents.. And she will visit Ichigo's house because Renji and Rukia and their daughter went there.....

Continue in the next part.....