still the closest 3

Big shock when Soifon came..

Renji / Soiren : eh!....eh! Eeeeeeeeh!!!!?? Soifon_taichoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soifon : u didn't answer yet.... What r u doing in this late time 👿

Soiren : aa... I.. I just returned from my father's shop... And.. And..

Soifon : that Urahara 😤😤DON'T CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT HIM

Soiren : ah I got it 😒

Renji : I need to go home now... It's too late time 😨

Soifon and Soiren returns home also... And Soifon asked her kindly...: is there anything new happened between u and Renji?

Soiren : nothing..... I just could tell him for the first time about my true feelings... But 😔I don't want any progress in our ship..... He don't know anything about my thoughts and I don't want him to know

Soifon : I understand u... Don't forget u r from division 2 (omits kido) we don't let our feelings takes control

Soiren : yes.... U made me comfortable Soifon _ taicho

Continuing all those weeks in her works in SS.... Add to some visiting to her clan...... She should be the boss 23 to Shihouin clan.... But when she was working for SS with Soifon... She wasn't close to her clan enough to be the boss of the clan..... Add to that.... She wasn't strong enough to be the boss..... So... They chose her uncle Yushiro (Yoruichi's younger brother) to be the boss 23 .. Even he is younger than her.... Because Yoruichi's daughter born before her little brother . .....

Soiren wasn't comfortable about her clan at all... She wanted to make it better as her mom wants... But their ways r different.....
She had determination to be strong.... But the problem is... Lack of training.. She sometimes feel boring from training.... Like... Having a goul... And not working hard to pass it..... Just being proud in front of others in her Zanpakuto shikai... Kido abilities... And switching to cat shape

 And switching to cat shape

In this year....she went again to Karakura in a mission to kill menos grand.... She was alone because it was an easy mission for her...

Soiren "hado no 31 ... Shaka hoo "
Then... She immediately approached using her Zanpakuto and killed it...

She decided to stay a short time in Karakura... Her father's shop... So.... After 2 days... At night... Soifon called her and told her that there is another mission for her.... It was because Arrancar started appearing in Karakura...So ... Soiren's other mission is to collect some info about them...

So ... She used her cat shape to not let anyone see her... And to see them and their abilities... Because at this day exactly... Her parents fight them... And her mom got a little injury...

She tried to spy on Grimmjow because he was on Karakura and Ichigo was fighting him

She was sure that no one on her place... So... She returned to her real shape again...

But on her way.... She felt Hirako's Reatsu.... After a long time... Cause she was at SS when Urahara left her to save him and her other friends...

It was a sentimental situation to her...because she remembered her all days in the past with her close friends who became Vizard now....

Soiren hided her Reatsu to not let him see her...

After that... She went quickly to her parents secretly.... And told them that she want to return to SS.....

They didn't ask her about the reason... But they were wondering.... Ofc Urahara realized that she knows that Hirako is here...

Continue in the next part.....