Blood War / decent defense

Yuhabaha arrived with Ishida and Hashufalt to the Royal Palace.... While Senjumaru appeared in front of them......

Soiren attacked Ishida and Hashufalt from the back as Ichibe told her.... And when all zero squad members joined the fight.... Soiren stared at Ishida and told him..

Soiren : Ishida Uryu... Hah... I didn't see u a lot... But my friends told me... They r so sad and angry because u betrayed them...

Uryu : hah... I don't even remember that I have close friends...and even if u r Urahara_san's daughter... I don't allow u to stop me...

Soiren : I don't wanna stop u

Soiren : I don't wanna stop u...u r now our enemy... And I'm ready to kill u immediately.....

Soiren attacked Ishida in her Shikai.... And she started fighting against Ishida and Hashufalt at the same time.... She was so strong.... Specially after her training..... But Senjumaru... Nimaya... And Kirio... Came to helps her..... But more quinces came to the Royal Palace.... So... Nimaya told Soiren that they'll fight them... But she should be besides Ichibe to fight besides him against Yuhabaha....

So... She joined with him.... And started fighting... Her first word to Yuha was...

" I don't hate u for any reason... U didn't cause anything to me exactly... But if u'll cause anything to Ryo... I'll kill u in an elegant way "

After that she started ... Showing her trump card which squad 0 even don't know about it....

"Bankai.... Hannohime.... 400nen_kan no mahi " (400 years of paralyzing)

 400nen_kan no mahi " (400 years of paralyzing)

Her all shape changed.... Her hair became completely purple... And her eyes r like cats... Her sword turned to a chain.... Her fang became longer..... All shocked because of her shape.... Ichibe gave her a chance to fight Yuha and standed besides her to watch her....

The fight started.... What will happen?

Continue in the next part