🍋Smut Scaramouche x Reader

Y/N's Pov:You and Scaramouche were in the room relaxing, Scaramouche sitting on the floor and you on the couch. You were reading a book for a bit but then got bored, so you decided to do something unusual. You walk to Scaramouche bending down in front to face him. You sit in his lap and grip his waist. Scaramouche turned his attention to you thinking what the hell you were doing before you kissed him. He doesn't hesitate to kiss back and slips his tongue in your mouth. You kiss back as your tongues danced around together as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva coming from both your mouths.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Y/N.?" He says in a stern tone.

Instead of replying you just slowly trail your hands down on his chest. As you continue to do so you could hear a slight groan of annoyance from Scaramouche. You stop but right as you do he takes it off and gets on top of you, pinning you down on the floor. What is this man doing? You question to yourself but snap out of your thoughts when you hear him say:

"I asked a question, what were you doing." This time he sounds much more harsh about it than before.

You try to come up with words to say but the only thing you could say was "I was just-" before Scaramouche quickly cuts you off with a passionate kiss. You're at a loss for words because of Scaramouche's actions and as you try to push him off he grabs your hands and pins them over your head with one hand. He leans down to kiss you for a third time only this one, it was a rough kiss. As you moan into the kiss you both intertwine your fingers together and grind against each other. "Fuck..Y/N.." you hear Scaramouche say as you let out quiet moans. Scaramouche let's out a low growl before completely ripping your shirt off. Surprised at the sudden action you get embarrassed and quickly cover your chest with your arms.

"Why'd you do that?!"

"Relax, I know you want this just as much as I do, also there's no need to cover your chest Y/N it's just me and I'm not gonna judge your chest size"

"Well that's unexpected to hear from you"

"Shut up"

He goes down to kiss your neck which causes you to let out a slight whimper. He keeps going, eventually finding that sensitive spot that made you let out a moan and soon he starts to abuse that one spot..licking, biting, sucking, and kissing away at it. He gives you a few hickeys before suddenly coming to a stop.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Because"

"Because what Scara?"

"Because I'm gonna do something, are you okay with taking this further? It's okay if you're not"

"Yes I'm okay with it Scara, if I wasn't I would've already told you to stop"

He gives you a nod before taking off everything. You look down for a bit then look back up only to see Scaramouche looking at you. "What? Like what you see?" He says before giving out a slight chuckle. It seemed not too big but not too small, average sized which was just about to your liking.

"Don't just stand there, this is a privilege so use it to your advantage, turn over and bend yourself on the bed"

"Well that was one way to get straight to the point"

"Just hush up and do it"

You roll your eyes and bend over exposing yourself for Scaramouche to see. Scaramouche gets some lube and rubs it on his length before positioning himself.

"You look inviting, this is gonna be really fun"

"Wha-"

He shoves his whole length inside of you causing you to yelp in surprise and without hesitation he starts pounding himself inside you mercilessly making you moan loudly.

"You like that? Are you enjoying yourself? Go ahead, talk dirty and tell me how much you're enjoying this"

And so, you start telling how much you love the feeling he's giving you, how much pleasure he's offering you. He goes faster, turning you into a moaning mess again only this time it's louder. You love this, you love him and how much he knows what to do with you. You can hear Scaramouche letting out moans and groans as well as giving you slight compliments on your body. You can feel yourself getting near to your limit as a few minutes passes by of him doing you so good like this.

"Scara I think I'm close.."

"Hold it in, don't cum until I say you can"

He started going much more rougher and oh my god, this was much more incredible than the first time you guys did this, you could really get used to this. A few more minutes passed and you tell that Scaramouche was about to release due to his sloppy movement.

"Cum..now"

Hearing those words allows you to finally release as he pulls out and releases as well. He made you feel so good with this orgasm you had. So good you were overwhelmed with the pleasure and eventually after you guys both finished you had instantly fallen asleep. Scaramouche lifted you up and laid you in bed before going to cuddle in bed with you.

"Good night Y/N, I love you" he says whispering to you and planting a kiss on your forehead before falling asleep too.

Okay so I know I said I was gonna do Kunikuzushi x Reader fluff again but tbh I'll save the idea in mind for another day and decided to just give you guys a smut chapter finally. Headcanon might be later on at 11 or 12 or it might just be tomorrow when I wake up. I love you guys and please have a wonderful night.

Your dearest creator-Shela Ledin