Prince Scaramouche x Princess Reader

Your mom was the queen of Sumeru and your father was the king. And you of course, we're the princess.

You had gotten all this royalty out of nowhere when you least expected it. Back when you were six your mom only had a small restaurant in Mondstadt, using the money from it to afford all that she could for the both of you. You looked up to your mom a lot, you saw her as a strong, independent, intelligent women and you found yourself wanting to be just like her. One day, your mom had been gone out somewhere longer than usual. You didn't mind it all that much since you trusted your mom to be back sometime and she did teach you to cook for yourself for a reason. But it later turned into a whole night without her, then two more. Until, you heard a knock at the door. You carefully checked through the window to see two unfamiliar people you haven't even seen before. They had on fancy armor and knocked on the door once again. Your mom taught you not to open the door for any strangers, so you didn't. But upon hearing them call out for someone and the mention of your mom's name your curiosity got the better of you and you opened the door.

"A child?" One of them said, sounding surprised

"Just do what you have been told. Ma'am you are ordered down to the queen and king's castle today, so you will have to come with us"

You didn't say anything and they presented you with a carriage. You loved princesses so you went in and sat down and they drove you away from your home forever.

After that you had been adopted and raised by the Royals. It was different at first, but you soon got used to it. Last week was just your average week at the castle, that's what you thought until your mother had announced that you were in fact going to marry a prince.

You were later introduced to the the prince and when you first met him he seemed rather..harsh. It was really hard to get along with him due to his constant attitude and the Queen would always have to apologize for his behavior. Today he had came over to stay for a few weeks. Your mom left you two alone to bond before you guys got married.

"Do you like flowers?" You asked him

"I wouldn't call myself quite fond of them"

"Well..you're coming with me!" You said as you grabbed his hand and led him out the castle.

You took him to a small little area where there was an event surprisingly being held. Only you out of everyone in your family knew. There were lots of people dressed in outfits decorated in lots of flowers as well as music being played, and food stands all around. There were people singing and dancing, and kids running around. Suddenly a woman had pulled you over.

"Hey what are you-" you tried to ask, but was cut off by the woman decorating you in many flowers.

"Have to be dressed for the special occasion princess" the lady said.

You smiled and twirled in your newly decorated dress. Scaramouche was in awe. He thought you looked pretty before, but now with all the flowers you looked even more pretty. He kept it to himself though. You were then pulled by a man and started to dance with him. Scaramouche huffed, not really finding this entertaining until he was pulled by some other woman who started to dance with him as well.

"Unhand me right now!" He said trying to pull away. But before he could he was let go and facing directly to you.

You smiled and pulled him in to dance and although he didn't seem too happy about it at first it felt a bit different with you. It was more enjoyable. Your hair flowing in the air was majestical to him. He got distracted and didn't notice that you had already let go. It was when you started to pull him over to the food stands that he had snapped out of his thoughts.

"Do you perhaps like dango?" You asked him

"I do not enjoy sweets" he answered back.

You let out a "hm" sound and paid for some of the food. You handed one to him, but he refused to eat it. You shoved it in his mouth and he attempted to spit it out.

"Come on just eat it!" You exclaimed.

"You are not making me eat this type of food woman!"

"It's just food, just swallow it already!"

"Fine just get off of me!" He said as he swallowed the piece of food.

You smiled, waiting for him to give his honest rating on it.

"It's honestly..good, I want some more" he said as he reached for the food and took it from you. "But that doesn't mean I'd ever eat something like this again" he added, biting down onto the food.

You giggled and ate your own food. After you both were done eating and watched people sing for a bit more you decided to finally go home. On the way back Scaramouche held up a flower.

"You know this flower reminds me of you, it's interesting" he said

"Does it? How so?"

"I feel like if this flower had a personality and facial beauty, it would definitely be yours. But I'm not saying you're beautiful or anything" he said

"But you-"

"Oh hey look we're home, you can be quiet now" he said, walking into the castle. You quickly caught up to him and your mom greeted you guys.

"Mom, I'm going to bed" you said as you walked into your room

"Alright sweetie! Prince Scaramouche will be in his own room!" Your mom called out before turning to Scaramouche. "So what do you think?"

"...I don't normally say this but she's definitely better than most I could've married"

Guys I can't do fonts and stuff right now I'll update it tomorrow😭🙏🏾!!

Also I kind of changed my mind. I actually might do more of the content but that's up until the end of this month. ILY GUYS.